Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I'm really loving bummed about this. He was only 39. I kicked in some money for his rehab fund last year and was hoping he'd get better.

Yeah, me too on being loving bummed and also sending him some money last year. Sad tale, but it seemed inevitable based on what information was coming out about his condition over the past year or two.

Todd Snider is a legend. For anybody interested in getting into him, East Nashville Skyline and The Devil You Know are both masterpieces and would be the places to start in my opinion. I'm more partial to the East Nashville Skyline and afterwards era, but his entire catalog is worth exploring if you like what you hear. He's a great storyteller with his lyrics, and lets his smart-rear end sense of humor come through without veering close to novelty songs, which is what a lot of classic country from the 50s to the 70s was like too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU