Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DasNeonLicht
Dec 25, 2005

"...and the light is on and burning brightly for the masses."
Fallen Rib
I don't hang around this thread, so this track might be a bit broad for you guys, but here's the most country track from Vancouverite Louise Burns' album from last year, Young Mopes. I just posted to the indie thread about the record, but it has a little bit of a slight country vibe throughout, so listeners here might appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhg7DLu7IyE

While I'm here, how great is the track "Civilian" by Wye Oak, hot drat.

Also, Marissa Nadler — not a big folk guy, but she is so good. July is the perfect mix of American Gothic and folk for me. I am excited to see her tour this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU