Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I barely know a thing about the Ogre Battle series (or this sub-series), and I believe the best knowledge I have consists of hazy memories of loqacious covering Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber, plus a little of someone covering the original version of this one. (Just the beginning bit, at that.) :sweatdrop: So, I haven't a clue what this is going to be like beyond assuming one little thing... But I intend to find out. :)

Denam, 10/02
0.C
1.C
2.A
3.C
4.A
5.A
6.A
7.B
8.B
9.B
10.C
11.C
12.C
13.A
14.B
15.A
16.B
17.A
18.C
19.B
20.A
21.C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
...Spell incantations! Oh, yesss. :allears: Good memories of FFT, right there.

I look forward to seeing more of those, and wish Helmet best of luck with the Necromancer.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Stop this lunacy!

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
:cripes: I should have been expecting to see one of those Tallgeese posts, but I was caught off-guard there. I really hope those are just part of your forum persona, exaggerated for comic effect.

Vyce was pretty quick on the portrait change there, huh? Went for about the most deranged look he could, too.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
2. I shall do what I must. Let's commit to this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

TravelLog posted:

What makes Hoshigami so terrible and is there an LP of it?

Leaving aside the horrible game balance issues where one level's difference made the lower-levelled unit lose 10% accuracy and damage while their opponent gained the same (81% effectiveness versus 121%), where each extra level made the problem worse (64%/144%, 49%/169%)... and the whole ridiculous coin mechanic... The LP was abandoned because a dialogue choice many, many hours ago with two very similar options decided whether or not a character would be recruited. The LPer had accidentally chosen the wrong option, and basically said 'gently caress it'.

• Locked thread