Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

That's the internal resolution, btw. The output resolution is customizable and hopefully it'll run well in a window. But because it's the internal resolution, increasing it won't be quite as easy as if it were locked at it's base resolution.

Also, it uses the Phyre engine, developed by Sony as a multi-platform engine which works on PS3/PSP/Vita/PC and... 360? No idea why Sony would make an engine compatible with the 360, but there you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Or you can take black firebombs as your starting gift. That gift should just be called *weapon you'll probably never be able to or want to use*.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Is there a checklist or timeline or other abbreviated guide somewhere for doing all of the story lines in one play through? I have at least 500 hours in this game but have never done most of the story lines due to fear of messing them up or bugs. As in the couple times I tried to do Siegmier's quest, he bugged out either in Sen's or at the chaos eaters.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Definitely buy Demon's Souls. I've been replaying it for the first time in about a year and it takes some getting used to but it's basically more Dark Souls. The biggest difference that I view as a negative is the lack of poise. Because poise lets you play a little more lazily, when you feel like it. Without poise, you have to never get hit while trying to attack or you'll never get an attack off.

Oh and getting some of the boss themes stuck in your head is very easily... 'Oh, ho ho ho, oh'.

• Locked thread