Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tgent
Sep 6, 2011

Attention Horse posted:

You can do something like that in Arma 2 (set the render resolution to 1024x768 and the output resolution to 1920x1080), and it looks like a lovely, blurry mess.

I played the 360 Dark Souls on my 1080p monitor and it looked great. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

edit: I mean, that's basically the exact same thing right? Renders at 1024x720 or whatever and the 360 upscales it to 1080p to output to the monitor.

Tgent fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Aug 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tgent
Sep 6, 2011
Sucks to see people are having trouble, I'm playing this on an nvidia GTS 250 and an i5 750 and its running perfectly. Much better performance than I had on the 360, and even looks slightly better to me, even though I'm not using the resolution patch.

Tgent
Sep 6, 2011
Has anyone got the link to that video that was posted in one of the Dark Souls threads a while ago that basically consisted of those golden sunlight warrior guys doing the channeler dance? I think the title was in japanese so it's hard to search for.

e: Cheers!

Tgent fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Dec 14, 2012

• Locked thread