Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I hate myself, I swore I wouldn't double dip.

Anyone now the cheapest place to get a steam key is right now?

gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Nebelwerfer posted:

That's just like on PS3, the thing is that most of us didn't play this game on PS3 couple inches away from screen. Also heard about FXAA injector(?) doing wonders to this game.

Try using SMAA injector instead. Generally better results.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

Please tell me more about that major game that-on day one-ran smoothly across all PC combinations.

Don't fight stupid with stupid.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Orv posted:

I'll do what I can to keep the link in the OP pointing to the most recent res fix, but I promise nothing.

Just link to his site instead of the actual download page.

http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/

It shows the most recent update there.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Defghanistan posted:

lol some of the responses in this thread are as unforgiving as Dark Souls itself.

Look, if you release a PC port of a game it's not unreasonable to expect it to function in a basic capacity with the main input devices of a PC, which are keyboard and mouse.

Dude's right.

So you would expect to play a game like Street Fighter 4 with a mouse and keyboard? Some games just don't work with mouse and keyboard, this is one of them.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Cactus posted:

I think we'd have heard about it by now if there was anything malicious in there.

Unless he's trying to gain everyone's trust releasing clean fixes, and then the very last version is the infected one :tinfoil:

The guy that put out the fix is a long time neogaf poster. Pretty sure he's not out to get anyone. The fix is just a dx injector anyway, I've never heard of anyone having an issue with one before. (outside of performance issues)

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Alright, I haven't played much since launch. I really want to make a heavy tank character.

I'm planing on using a Greatshield of Artorias for the massive stablity. I'm figure my best bet is to go with a str build. Does anyone have any good recommendations for builds focusing on using that shield?

Hell, I don't even know what str weapons are good to use paired with a shield anymore.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Daynab posted:

Ah, I see. Still, the skeletons didn't seem particularly hard by themselves, I just cant control this loving thing. Thanks though.

I don't get the camera complaints. It has a camera you are in control of all the time, as well as a pretty decent lock on system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Any word if DS2 is coming out on PC at the same time as the console releases?

• Locked thread