Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cauldron Moose
Dec 25, 2010

Actually a duck
I have to say that I love how this is turning out. Everything i see makes me more impatient to try Clockwork Empires out. After Dredmor, and with this sort of development log, pretty much anything you guys release is insta-buy for me (I even got a diggle plushie!) Keep up the good work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cauldron Moose
Dec 25, 2010

Actually a duck

Admiral Funk posted:

I'm going to take a moment to echo this. I loved Dredmor, I love how open and involved you are with us, and really I just love your whole shtick. I plan on buying CE as soon as I possibly can and the same is likely to go for whatever your next project is.

As an irrelevant aside. What did you name your diggle plushie? Sir Digsworth? Lord Diggleton?

I... Name? They have names? I always just took them for a hive mind of hate and malice, one that when the connection was severed they entered into an almost vegetative state! This changes everything! I'll have to work out a name for him (her? it? Do diggles have gender?) right away.

Cauldron Moose
Dec 25, 2010

Actually a duck

nvining posted:

There is, of course, other stuff, and balancing will be an ongoing thing. I hope you are all looking forward to Terrible Betas.

Give me a super terrible Alpha, I really can't wait to try this out :ohdear:

Cauldron Moose
Dec 25, 2010

Actually a duck

Lichtenstein posted:

Who do I have to kill to get in?

This right here. Say the word and a mob will be there.

• Locked thread