Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I enjoyed playing hammerlock's once but I was at level 50 TVHM with a lot of orange gear. Compared to :torgue:, the environments are more unique and it has less recycled stuff. But I only really found one bit funny unlike :torgue: which is good from start to finish, and it probably would have been miserable if I didn't have orange gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

Kith posted:

Have the drop rates been increased over the years? I picked up BL2 for a UVHM playthrough with my buddies and I'm actually getting Legendaries without having to farm for them first.

Yes, they've increased the drop rates.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Solumin posted:

Yes, they've increased the drop rates.

And they're particularly tangible in UVHM.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
is there a dischord?

• Locked thread