Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jun 29, 2009
I've managed to get a few up to Ultimate, but never God-liath or higher. I wonder how many dudes do they need to kill to get beyond Ultimate? 2-3 doesn't seem to do it (although there was a lot of time between those kills).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jun 29, 2009
Been having no problems with my Maya and Salvador, but drat if Axton isn't having the shittiest run ever.

Best shield I've found is 240, best gun I have barely breaks 50 damage and at level 14 the first time you meet robots is wrecking my poo poo. Also how awesome is it that the teleporter near the end of that zone can be used to teleport out and not in if you haven't fought the boss yet? Sure love getting one shot by the mini bosses explosive weapon (Forgot the name, Mad Mel?). Sometimes the RNG just wants me dead.

Ah well, back to Maya, hopefully find some lowish level stuff for poor unlucky Axton.

AvatarSteve fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Sep 26, 2012

Jun 29, 2009

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Question: If I do the "Find a body for this AI" quest on both PT1 and PT2, what happens if I have him placed in a weapon on one run and a shield on the other? And then I wear both the shield and use the firearm? Will I have twice the 1340 voices in my head?

Yup, been playing with a mate and gave him my shield to go with his weapon.

Jun 29, 2009

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Shift isn't loading...

also:

KJ5TB-FKZXH-FB3JJ-TBJB3-6H5BH

Yup, same problem on this end. Guess the service really does need all this testing.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Telling me the code can't be redeemed. Is it just a flat limited use and once global hits are used the rest of us are out of luck? :smith:

Nah, this is just like the other recent codes, unlimited for an hour or two.

Jun 29, 2009

TShields posted:

I'm kindof bummed out.. I got a purple sniper rifle from the golden chest a few levels ago, and it was ~4700 damage. Jacobs, no special abilities, just 2k more damage than anything else I'd seen to that point. It was awesome. No frills, accurate, decently fast reload, great "from the hip".

I opened it again at 40 and got another sniper rifle- a "pink" Vladof with Corrosion, and all the other stats were amazing. Easily topped my Jacobs in every stat except for clip size, which wasn't a big deal. The bullets even ricochet off of poo poo, which is really cool in tight places with the B0re skill. So I sold the Jacobs since it's services were no longer required, saved and quit. But after using the Vladof, I'm really disappointed. It's REALLY hard to headshot with this thing. Or like, I'll get the headshot, but the crit damage isn't high enough to kill them. It's hard to tell exactly what's going on since there's corrosion damage and poo poo popping up too. What gives? It's a really cool gun otherwise, and it looks badass..

Could the problem be that the new rifle is corrosion? Unless the enemy is armored you're going to be doing much less than even a weaker pure damage rifle.

Jun 29, 2009
This is a very minor problem, but does anybody else have their character suddenly default to their fourth weapon slot when they get into the game?

This has only started happening recently with my second character a few missions after getting my fourth weapon slot, had the same problem with Borderlands 1 as well.

Hardly worth calling it a problem, just curious.

Jun 29, 2009
I enjoy High PhysX as much as the next person, but man has it been good turning it down to Low.

Guns no longer fall through the floor and they hardly even bounce, no more guns running away from me off the edge of a cliff or being flung into the stratosphere.

v Made mince meat out of the minions of Crawmerax (The ones weak against the element you chose of course)

AvatarSteve fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Oct 4, 2012

Jun 29, 2009

The Gripper posted:

Round 5 of the Hyperion Slaughter mission is just stupid, 7 waves of annoying as hell badass flying shield dudes, then in round 7 if you get put into fight for your life it lasts for half a second then immediately ends. I'm 33 now and I'm just going to leave this until I'm 40+ because spending 20 minutes only for that to happen sucks a lot of dick.

Also just realized that InnuendoBot is in Ore Chasm, subtle.

If that arena is like the previous one, don't the enemies scale with you? I suggest getting a buddy to help, made the first arena a cake walk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jun 29, 2009

Jusupov posted:

I'll upload the save once I finish putting every customization item in that backpack.

Oh this is awesome, I seem to have the worst luck with drop rates so this is going to be just amazing!

• Locked thread