Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Air Julio posted:

We really need to get an FAQ into the OP somewhere. Seems like it gets asked every 2 pages.

Strange that it didn't get asked very much in the borderlands 1 thread, but in borderlands 2, where it actually shows the bonus being applied, people are confused about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Senor Candle posted:

I would be really interested on seeing what would happen if you just changed the commonweightmodifier to -100% and left the other one alone.

What if you set them both to -100?

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
How do the badass rank stat increases work? With enough time grinding them, could you theoretically go up to +10000% or something silly like that?

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Shrapnac posted:

Officially the most tacticlol gun I've seen in BL2.

There are two sets of sights, and one of them is on the stock.

Also, a fore grip that you can't hold because the igniter fuel tank is in the way.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

FirstPersonShitter posted:

I was wondering why everyone on pandora doesn't just use the new-u when you kill them. Then I realised everyone respawns.

Bandit culture makes way more sense when you think about it this way.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Verbal posted:

Wow, Gaige is going to be ridiculous. An Ordered Chaos build with 5 points or higher (with a class mod) in Close Enough doesn't even sound fair. That huge accuracy penalty doesn't mean anything if your bullets can ricochet and home in on enemies. If there is a class mod that adds 5 points to Close Enough, well...

What I need out of a legendary class mod:
+5 close enough
+5 nth degree

That sounds like it would be nuts.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

qnqnx posted:

I don't care about what everyone says about Ordered Chaos and how amazingly high damage Gaige can deal with Anarchy, I still prefer to just shock everything in sight while Deathtrap shoots lasers.
That and I like not missing most of my shots and having full magazines.

And regarding loot talk, I haven't found anything particularly strange with early drops, apart a random blue TMP in a box in Scooter's Garage.

Just put one point in anarchy and you'll see how amazing it is to chase stacks.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Party Boat posted:

I've seen a few people post in here sounding daunted by CheatEngine so have the idiot's guide I sent to my group.

The table is for item rarity only because my friends and I can't be trusted with anything more complicated, thanks to forums user bef for uploading it.

You're missing out on amazing badass rank hacks. Set your fire rate to 20000% and your health to a lot, and have fun with rocket launchers.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Hyperious was designed for people who thought terramorphous was trivially easy. You can't beat it because you're not supposed to be able to beat it. It's really a post-content thing. After you've already done everything, you grind loot to let you beat raid bosses.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Vakal posted:

The last I heard the devs stated that they couldn't raise the level cap because the game programming would be mathematically unable to handle the increase in power it would give the players. :jerkbag:

This is kinda true. With the way damage scaling works, if you're level 60, all of a sudden all of the endgame content from the previous DLCs becomes trivially easy.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
You were playing as Zero, and you had b0re, right?

That kills the bunker in seconds.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
You shot through the bunker and hit the bunker.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Ulvirich posted:

Beats me, I never tried to do so.

I just find it annoying that they made things incredibly difficult, if not impossible (ie, Bunker) for melee speced characters, especially Zer0 since he's got one and a half skill trees dedicated to being melee. I know this is a game about guns, however it sucks to be pidgeon-holed in the case of Zer0 to only be ranged if you want to be relevant.

I think it's kinda funny that you think zero is bad against the bunker even though he has a skill that lets you kill the bunker in 2 hits.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Kikas posted:

They still haven't fixed the issue of cursor disappearing in menus when a gamepad is connected :( Which is really iritating when trying to sell stuff.

If this is happening, it might be because your sticks or triggers are outside of their deadzone. I had this problem until I realized that my control stick was stuck just slightly to the left of center, and moving it back immediately fixed it.

Captain Foo posted:

I will routinely knock myself in and out of FFYL two to three times with a single Bonus Package on an explosion-spec Axton.

So, it's impossible to hurt yourself with a torgue explosion, because the explosion is so big that it's bound to kill an enemy after you knock yourself out? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
I will most certainly miss the vladof launcher glitch. RIP fun.

• Locked thread