Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

No OSX version :( Oh well. I'll play it on 360 sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Should I hold out for a Mac version of the game, or just go ahead and get the 360 version? Is a Mac version even coming?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

-Troika- posted:

You know, They just might. I mean, we never actually see him die-- he gets shot and then falls over, and then Jack does his mumbo jumbo on Lilith and then you're teleported away. :iiam:

Bigass ending spoilers:

The ending art sequence have them standing at Roland's grave. To be fair, it's not like we know his body is explicitly buried there - could just be a monument or something - but it seems as though they've recognized his death and done some sort of burial.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Genocyber posted:

How do you fight Terramorphus? And is it only possible on pt2?

Yeah, leave that for PT2.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

But but but how can you like her she talks too fast and with memes and talks like a 13 year old girl man it's like she's like a 13 year old girl!!!!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Level 49 Siren, and I'm getting oneshotted by baddies in Sawtooth, I've noticed. Is it because I'm a moron that lets myself get hit, or is it something else?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

NextTime000 posted:

when I first fought the final boss and was shooting it in the chest I kept thinking of Slowbeef's Ridley voice as the voice of the warrior

"Gotta go in the lava! AAAAHHH! :v:"

Speaking of, I think my main problem with them is that I don't have any hitscan weapons. They're all E-Tech :( (first world problems)

Is the last boss weak to fire or corrosive or anything?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

How are you supposed to avoid the last boss's tail crush attack?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Derek Dominoe posted:

Welp, I just finished Where Angels Fear To Tread. The deaths of Roland and Angel really bummed me out, probably because the first was my main character in the first game and the second becauseI have daughters of my own.

Man, BL2, we were having such a good time. Why you gotta be like that? Does the mood lighten again, or did they just change the tone for the rest of the game? :smith:

Now is about the time you find out the mood was never very light at all.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Fauxtool posted:

It was hyperion that did the killing, bandit just sold them out

Eventually you find out just how horrible it really was. In a particularly terrifying way.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

T1g4h posted:

Something seems hilariously pointless about a Minigun with a bayonet that isn't even as long as the barrel :v:

Obviously it's for whacking people over the head :v:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

What's the name of the music that plays during Boom-Bewm and Captain Flynt?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Regarding the drop rate debacle, reminder that this dropped off of a frozen statue in The Fridge. Yeah, the kind that usually drop cash and ammo. When something is random, it is random.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

get da Loots!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

The Steak Justice posted:

Okay so it's not just me and a Psycho actually says "I like my women like I like my coffee: Up the butt" right?

"I like my corpses like I like my coffee! Up my butt!"

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON"
"WHY IS EVERYONE DYING"

Tar_Squid posted:

So I was running around looking to fill out some random badass challenges, run into a midget bandit chubby, and this drops-

Well I guess at least this time there were no giant fire breathing rakks involved.

Hahahahaha

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

What I wanna know is if your reload speed can get so low that you basically fumble the hell out of all your reloads.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Also note that when you see that modifer on shotguns, that's related to how many barrels it has. It's a tradeoff between more pellets and more shots.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Desideratus posted:

Man, the slots are loving ripoffs! I spin them both at the same time to lose money twice as fast, this bullshit is rigged and

:stare: :stare: :stare:

shutting the gently caress up about slot odds, forever

Awesome I have so much Eridiu- [99E] :shepicide:

-Troika- posted:

This is why you don't mess with the spawn tables for an area :pwn:

(some guy on the Cheat Engine forums accidentially replaced larval varkids with these)

"Accidentally".

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Underwhelming Mass of Destruction

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Is fire rate basically bullet per second?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

qnqnx posted:

I hope I'm not too late to continue the music topic, but when I heard this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPWb8JzuhRs I knew the soundtrack was going to be great.

This might be my favorite track in the game. Light the fuses, bitches! :supaburn:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

dis astranagant posted:

No. 11 per second.

What? No, I mean is it like "11 bps" or something like that?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

It's probably just more expensive...like, just because.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I think we figured out a little while ago that the Vault Hunter Relic doesn't help for poo poo.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

LordZoric posted:

Edit: I'm not so excited anymore. The wiki says that legendary always drops off of that boss... :negative:

Well poo poo, I've never gotten it :(

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

LordZoric posted:

I dunno if that, or finding out that he has the vault symbol burned into his face is creepier.

Why exactly does he have that, anyway? I must have missed it.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Irish Taxi Driver posted:

I feel like a lot of characters would be more bearable and interesting if they just dropped the "...and insane." part of their personalities.

Like Tiny Tina. Isn't being a 13 year old explosives expert funny enough? I think theres more comedy and tragedy in that.

She isn't really insane I would say, though definitely a little screwy.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

She's insane in the same way that everyone else on Pandora is insane, i.e. downtrodden as gently caress.

Bilal posted:

It's not the character that's worth hating. It's the fact that someone at Gearbox wrote the character and thought she would be hi-larious and totally Wacky and Endearing!

Tiny Tina would be an excellent character if it's obvious that she's supposed to be an annoying 13 year old girl. The problem is you can tell that whoever wrote her dialogue was totally fantasizing how everyone would get to her mission and say "wow, that's awesome!!!! what a hilarious character!!!!" out loud.

Really? Cause it doesn't feel like this at all. She's a character, she's just sort of there, it's not like there's hidden intentions behind her reason for being there or like the designers are laughing at you behind your back or something.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Prolly cause the internet got really obsessed over bees as a meme for some reason, recently.

Oh god, not the memes! Not the memes! They're in my eyes! They're ripping my flesh off!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

They've said it should be available for all platforms by Tuesday night or so at the latest.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Should I side with the Zafords or the Hodunks?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I like the Zafords more, but I want the Maggie :ohdear: (I collect revolvers)

edit: Eh, I'll get it once my Assassin hits 50.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Where can I find Savage Lee? Just roaming around Three Horns Divide?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Mr_Person posted:

Most stupid nerd pop culture doesn't involve masturbating to cartoon horses and yeah it really is disgusting and creepy enough to keep me away.

I can certainly understand your disgust for that fandom but Borderlands 2 (as well as the show in question, for that matter) and stupid brony culture are quite far removed. Don't punish Gearbox for the sins of others.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Personally, the Bee never really did much to help me. I find other shields to be more useful.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Tengames posted:

Ive gotten killed a few times in lynchwood, as id pass the vending machines to go down to enter lynchwood proper opening one of the ammo chests against the wall, id hear a train then suddenly die. any way to avoid this short of, "hope it doesnt happen"?

Oh god, so it's not just me. I was going crazy trying to figure out why the hell that happens. I think maybe the train clips into you or something retarded like that.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Is it just me, or is ADS (scoping) basically the best way to fire guns, ever? I feel that I lose accuracy whenever I don't use it.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Well, you know what they say. Righty tighty, lefty loosey. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Damo posted:

Did, you really mean to ask this question? I mean, you know the acronym ADS but you don't...what...do you... nevermind. :psyduck:

I mean, is it ever worth NOT using it?

• Locked thread