Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Sal with the gas can killed me. Too drat funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009
This season's punishments have been outstanding. The expression on Q's face when the children came out was just priceless.

Oroborus
Jul 6, 2004
Here we go again

Deadpool posted:

Sal with the gas can killed me. Too drat funny.

Until this part of the episode I only thought it was a decent episode, this put it over the top and had me in tears. The ending punishment brought on the waterworks again.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

The best part of the punishment was the second model who came out. In the podcasts, the others are always making fun of Q for being overly attached to his pet cats, and he also got teased for purchasing two American-flag scarves.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Haschel Cedricson posted:

The best part of the punishment was the second model who came out. In the podcasts, the others are always making fun of Q for being overly attached to his pet cats, and he also got teased for purchasing two American-flag scarves.

I need to listen to these podcasts because that makes that so much funnier.

EgillSkallagrimsson
May 6, 2007

Deadpool posted:

I need to listen to these podcasts because that makes that so much funnier.

The first podcast drags a bit but after that, they are all pretty funny. Then for some more Q fun, you can listen to Tell Em Steve Dave. If you end up liking the other guys on TESD, they are the guys from Comic Book Men. I wasn't a big fan of podcasts in general, but it is nice to get to hear back stories and the stuff they can't really say on basic cable.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

What couldn't Q say in the park? I kept rewinding but couldn't understand it.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
"You can fake orgasms?!"

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Well understandable he wouldn't say it then.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Davincie posted:

Well understandable he wouldn't say it then.

I wanted him to say it so badly.

Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009

Haschel Cedricson posted:

I was watching old clips of the show and noticed he wore one of those scarves in an earlier episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVZz3a33tyo

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Holy poo poo Sal with the cats was amazing.

Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009
I think my favorite thing they do is slide presentations. Anything involving the jokers giving a presentation prepared by the others tends to be absolutely hilarious. The incredulous looks that they were getting from their audiences during the presentations in this episode were great.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bulletfodder posted:

I think my favorite thing they do is slide presentations. Anything involving the jokers giving a presentation prepared by the others tends to be absolutely hilarious. The incredulous looks that they were getting from their audiences during the presentations in this episode were great.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
I wwas really impressed with what they managed to pull off in the mall, especially Murr and Q, and Sal had me going with the tongue depressor bit: for a second I thought he was going to say the whole thing. :aaa: Murr got in a great slap, too; which is even funnier within the context of the podcast.

zVxTeflon posted:

Holy poo poo Sal with the cats was amazing.

As soon as I saw it was cats I knew who was going in there (they record the podcast at Q's place and he has two cats). Poor Sal looked absolutely mortified, but then he's quite good at looking that way. :v

Edit: "Just let me sleep." :corsair:

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 15, 2013

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Both of the dentist bits are the funniest things the shows ever done.

Ahhh Real Zombies!
Jul 16, 2007
Get it?
Did anyone else notice during the walking and talking bit before the mall, like three people behind them looked like they were taking pictures of the guys?

Sal's glares are the best.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Sal being a dentist and Sal with the cats was the funniest poo poo. Also their euthanasia commercial.

:saddowns: "I will now cradle as many cats in my arms as I can." :saddowns:

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

I think I can spend an entire day just watching bits that are posted on youtube and not get bored. Enjoy your f'n chicken.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
This show is amazing and I never want it to end.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Im on the Tenderloins website trying to find the Butterfly Crime Scene song and the Twitter feed thing is exploding that they were picked up for 13 more episodes. I think its the backend to S2, but regardless, more new episodes!

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Thats's awesome!

Can you post links if you manage to find Butterfly Crime Scene?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

That is awesome. Kinda wish maybe they had extended the season sooner than the day before the finale though. Gonna be a while before we see those back 13.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
At least they re-ordered quickly unlike the wait we had before.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
That's wonderful news! :neckbeard: If only we could get more goons into the show.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

xcore posted:

Thats's awesome!

Can you post links if you manage to find Butterfly Crime Scene?

http://thetenderloinsnyc.bandcamp.com/track/butterfly-crime-scene

It's free to stream from the site, but you need to pay to download it.

Also, I want to make my family's motto "Gingivitis is a good thing in our house, when there's gin, invite us"

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
God drat it Larry.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Holy poo poo, Murr with that rib... Dying here man. I appreciated that the woman found it hilarious too apparently.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

If this episode is an example of the things they have to cut due to time, then this show really needs to be an hour long. :haw: And my god, Murr brought his 'A' game!

:stare: "Has anybody been invading your personal space?"

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I had a strong feeling that Sal was going to be one and done with the basketball shot. It was the only way it would have added an extra "umph" to the bit. August can't come fast enough.

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Do they ever talk about how much harder it is to film now? The show is pretty popular, and you'd have to imagine they run into people who know about the show a lot more.

Coffee Wolf
Oct 12, 2007

Mmmmm Banana
The guy that won the 5th Joker contest handled what the guys put him through really well. http://www.trutv.com/5thjoker/index.html - the handshake part was amazing.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Coffee Wolf posted:

The guy that won the 5th Joker contest handled what the guys put him through really well. http://www.trutv.com/5thjoker/index.html - the handshake part was amazing.

Oh hey, cute too. He was a great sport with it, though it really does show that the guys' friendship, chemistry and history is what really makes the show.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Ghostpilot posted:

Oh hey, cute too. He was a great sport with it, though it really does show that the guys' friendship, chemistry and history is what really makes the show.

You really see how evident that is when you try to watch the UK version. Without these guys being friends for so long it's just another hidden camera prank show. The fact that they know exactly how to push each other is what makes it great.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Deadpool posted:

You really see how evident that is when you try to watch the UK version. Without these guys being friends for so long it's just another hidden camera prank show. The fact that they know exactly how to push each other is what makes it great.

The best examples of this were when Sal had to look for his car keys in the pile of elephant poop and when he had to go in the cage with the cats. In a vacuum, those are pretty lame humiliations. But because these guys are close enough friends with Sal to know how much he'll freak out about both scenarios, it works.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

limeincoke posted:

Do they ever talk about how much harder it is to film now? The show is pretty popular, and you'd have to imagine they run into people who know about the show a lot more.

These guys using prosthetics and make-up would be amazing. But I would imagine if they venture out of the city some more then they'd be less recognized.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I don't think it's popular enough at this point where it would become a problem. Plus unlike a lot of shows in this vein this one relies more on them making idiots of themselves instead of pranking people. So they don't really have to target a certain type of person. If the show becomes popular with a younger crowd then they can pull this stuff off just as easy with older folks who will likely have no idea who they are.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

There is a new podcast episode out and its really funny.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

And they're currently filming a 3rd season! :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Ghostpilot posted:

And they're currently filming a 3rd season! :woop:

Have they already filmed the back 13 for season 2?

• Locked thread