Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrunchyTaco
Dec 25, 2007

Namaste posted:

Maybe everyone will realize this and stop?

Hahahahahahaha no.

Just so everyone knows, Halo:CE came out 11 years ago. Maybe some of the playerbase will have changed. Specifically, the people like myself who played Halo 1 2 and 3 but skipped out of ODST/Halo Wars/Reach because they're kind of dumb spin-offs. I bought them all but only played 1 2 3 and a little bit of Reach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrunchyTaco
Dec 25, 2007

InfinEight posted:

"If your not pro enough just play the campaign bro :smuggo:"

"Make default settings for slayer be BR no-shield no-motion sensors. Anything else isn't tournament-level fair enough".

CrunchyTaco
Dec 25, 2007

fivegears4reverse posted:

Because all "pro-gamers" are assholes, all the time. Even the ones who aren't, the potential exists that some day, they might ruin YOUR day simply by joining your game.

Because all "goons" are assholes, all the time. Even the ones who aren't, the potential exists that some day, they might ruin YOUR day simply by joining your game.

CrunchyTaco
Dec 25, 2007

Bovineicide posted:

I heard a while back that weapon pickups are being randomized to an extent in some modes. Is it every mode or what? Can you disable it in forge maps, at least? I could see that getting obnoxious if I just want to play some deathmatch every so often.

edit: Back in Halo 3, I got both sides to call a truce in the middle of a match. Does that make me an rear end in a top hat? I wanna be an rear end in a top hat too!

If we work together we can defeat the true threat-- the speed limit. *hops on mongoose and does wicked stunts, dodging the landmines in that one desert map*

CrunchyTaco
Dec 25, 2007

We need to have some sort of information set up for people to find the metatag (or, I guess, the second metatag). I want to play with goons.

CrunchyTaco
Dec 25, 2007

My GT is Dr Wallet, I play a whole whole lot.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Finished the campaign the other day. Loved the ending even if it was depressing. I'm really digging on Spartan Ops, a very cool spin on co-op. That being said, I kinda miss classic Firefight.

Same. There's something about the idea of waves and stuff that was really dope to me.

CrunchyTaco
Dec 25, 2007

GT: Dr Wallet

Im playing right now come play !!!!

CrunchyTaco
Dec 25, 2007

I'm gonna be on for a couple hours if anyone wants to game

GT: Dr Wallet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrunchyTaco
Dec 25, 2007