Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drake Bate
Nov 2, 2011
They all look so happy now. ^_^

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drake Bate
Nov 2, 2011
Okay, I just watched the Legendary ending.
I am now even more excited for this game.

Drake Bate
Nov 2, 2011

Drake Bate
Nov 2, 2011
:ohdear:

I'm excited for Halo 4, but I've been following this review meta-game poo poo long enough for scores like this to start setting of bells.

edit: Actually, Jeff's review is alleviating these fears. I remember his review helped me marginalize my ME3 hype, and this one is also good.

Drake Bate fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Nov 1, 2012

Drake Bate
Nov 2, 2011

Namaste posted:

5. GQYMT-VTJG3-H3RX4-V4C46-Q7PMZ

I got this one, thanks :)

Drake Bate
Nov 2, 2011
The music while installing the Multiplayer disk... ;_;

It's beautiful.

Drake Bate
Nov 2, 2011

Bob NewSCART posted:

So put disc 2 in and use the menu to install, then install Disc 1 to harddrive from dash?

That's how I did it :)

Drake Bate
Nov 2, 2011
Finished campaign on heroic... 9ish hours.

Dear 343, for Halo 5 assume the only thing the player knows is that he's a big green dude who destroyed some rings - and nothing else - and then write you're exposition accordingly. The Lasky wink and nod was cute, but when the main plot hinges on something from one of the 8 books... well, just don't assume I've read any of them.

Other then that: Music was great, Graphic's are gorgeous, Multi is fun.

Speculation on where they're going with Halo 5: The after credits scene seems to be the Didect facing trail for what he did. I guess he's living in cyber space with the other forerunners... or something. I have no idea what's going on with the forerunners in the out-of-game universe at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drake Bate
Nov 2, 2011
Regicide is great way to ruin longstanding friendships in a very short period of time.

• Locked thread