Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
I thought everyone just used ctrl+shift+esc, easier to press.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Gorilla Salad posted:

When was the last time a decent game let you play as the bad guy anyway? Dungeon Keeper?

Dark Souls.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

GorfZaplen posted:

Spider-Man doesn't even need the paddle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9uP1n6ERkA

Billy is really concerned about what kind of fuel that is running on.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

GorfZaplen posted:

It's based after an actor in The Electric Company, I bet.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEbhDduB1ow

I cannot get over the fact that everyone speaks normally except Spider-Man, who speaks in word bubbles that are apparently visible to other people.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Schneider Heim posted:

New X-Men #142

Sabretooth runs into Wolverine in the Hellfire Club toilet. One of few lighter moments in Morrison's run.

What in the world is going on with Wolverine's face?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

DarkCrawler posted:

Man I always forget that there was a time in comics when JJJ just tried to straight up murder Spider-Man. :psyduck:

You mean like literally the last issue of Spider-man?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

AnonSpore posted:

I dunno, I still think Gordon looks weird in that thing you posted, like he's made of plastic and water is just sitting on his body instead of soaking him.

It was weird of him to dry off in the second to last panel and then go and get wet again for the last one.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Ignite Memories posted:

DC is so bad, why do people even read DC books. They despise fun.

Infamous Injustice is pretty fun.

• Locked thread