Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I really wonder why basic financial education is not something that is mandatory for everybody. Way too many people graduate with no real idea of how to use money wisely.

Nthing the respect for Herm Edwards on this. He was spot on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
When I was watching it I couldn't help but feel the sports parts of it seemed a little bit tacked on. While it did make the point that the football team gave the students something to unite around other than hating the black guy, I couldn't really ignore that in historical context a perfect season was about the least important thing happening at Ole Miss that year.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I missed the Bo Jackson doc, so I found a torrent for that and also The U since I never saw that one either. Watching those two within a day of each other was interesting since they both featured a guy continuing to run into the tunnel after a touchdown, Brian Bosworth getting completely owned after talking a lot of poo poo, and at least one appearance of an athlete who played in both the NFL and MLB.

• Locked thread