Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

If you like fantasy sports, the one about the start of fantasy baseball is pretty interesting (Silly Little Game). Other good ones are Roll Tide/War Eagle and The Announcement. I still have a long ways to go in seeing them all, but Catching Hell so far is my favorite. Just brutal about Bartman and how quickly the mob mentality grew in Wrigley after that incident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I think Game(s) 162 from 2011 (MLB) should be made into a 30 for 30 way down the road if this thing goes that long. Or they can just air the beginning to The Show '12

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

This one could be a bit broad, but maybe an episode on athlete scouting in general? I know they did one on Todd Marinovich (it was decent, nothing outstanding) but they could go in the opposite direction... like discuss Tom Brady or Mike Piazza or something on how they play(ed) at the level they did(are) when they were drafted so late in their respected drafts. I don't know enough about hockey and basketball to know they'd have people in that situation.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

A bunch of 30 for 30's went up on Netflix instant watch. A couple of the recent ones too, I saw Broke and Benji listed along with some originals like Straight Outta LA.

• Locked thread