Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Fever dreams of what we really want.

Fat Ogre posted:

With Donal Logue being a US Marshal I'm still holding out hope that Raylan shows up and kills everyone when the Marshals come to investigate Logue's dealings.

Honestly Raylan killing everyone, Tara ending up in Prison with nothing to show for dancing with the Derpvil and Abel & Thomas wind up in CPS custody would redeem this whole lovely season and show.

KidDynamite fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Oct 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

KidDynamite fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Sep 26, 2012

Aug 14, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Wait, did Lem seriously gently caress his dog? I thought he ran it over or something.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
Please tell me Stephen King will be back at some point so there is something to look forward to.

cornface
Dec 28, 2006

by Lowtax
Hopefully this season starts off with the gang trapped inside an old black and white picture.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Someone needs to buy this tag

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
Do you think you should update the OP character descriptions by adding Jax as the President and Clay as the Not-President?

screech on the beach fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Sep 11, 2012

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

cornface posted:

Hopefully this season starts off with the gang trapped inside an old black and white picture.

No, a paper bag, and they have to act their way out!

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

CeeJee posted:

Please tell me Stephen King will be back at some point so there is something to look forward to.

Badassery personified.

SpannerX posted:

No, a paper bag, and they have to act their way out!
They would never get out.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

I don't know why the gently caress I'm going to be tuning in tonight, but I will.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

kazmeyer posted:

I don't know why the gently caress I'm going to be tuning in tonight, but I will.

RIP Piney

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

LoG posted:

RIP Piney

You think Piney is actually dead? Come on, he will turn out to be a CIA agent in deep cover an alien and will get Sutter out of whatever hole he has written himself into.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

JohnSherman posted:

You think Piney is actually dead? Come on, he will turn out to be a CIA agent in deep cover an alien and will get Sutter out of whatever hole he has written himself into.

Well, Unser did tell Gemma Piney wasn't dead and got up and walked away so you are probably right.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

First page of the new thread wouldn't be complete without

Can't wait to hate watch the gently caress out of this show. Maybe then I'll get Sutter to call me a oval office on twitter.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
All I gotta say is that

goddamn well better be patched in by now

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Am I the only one who's going to miss the hell out of Piney?

RIP, bro.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

KidDynamite posted:

Louis CK will be on the show.

I think this is going to be the biggest factor in making me watch the show this season.

Jax, you can't go in there. Your stepfather is dead.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

KidDynamite posted:

Louis CK will be on the show.

Holy poo poo :monocle:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Did you know Louis CK is Mexican?

He will be the new Mayan they have to contend with.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Guy Fleegman posted:

Am I the only one who's going to miss the hell out of Piney?

NO, GOD drat IT

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Bro Walk time again lads!

Season 5 will bring us Happy, Chibs and Goon Prospect taking over the club and giving no fucks!

Can't wait to be infuriated when that doesn't happen!

Also: RIP Piney

punkr0csux
May 1, 2008
If this season gets deus ex'd again I'm going to call it quits. Good luck Sutter I'm rooting for you to make me give a poo poo.

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

oval office-BOMBS INCOMING!

http://www.avclub.com/articles/how-sons-of-anarchy-blew-a-chance-to-say-something,84776/

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
RIP Piney and Lem.

Let this be the season of Opie laying waste to poo poo.

The Robins Taley
Apr 3, 2006

I'd bone her.
Just checking into the new thread to say gently caress THIS SHOW.

(I will be hate-watching tonight with the rest of you.)

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!
Louis CIA-KGB

The Russians are back.

NewtGoongrich
Jan 21, 2012
I am a shit stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

PROUD SHIT STAIN
Piney was the one of the only things keeping me watching this steaming pile of poo poo after season three. Now he's dead. At least the Goon Prospect is still alive.

How was the Juice race issue resolved anyway?

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

KidDynamite fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Sep 26, 2012

basx
Aug 16, 2004

Sassy old man!
I honestly cannot remember, other than a vague sense of a cop-out that was eventually overshadowed by the mother of all cop-outs, the CIA!

I can't believe I am going to watch this horseshit show again.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

NewtGoongrich posted:

Since his birth certificate says Hispanic, Chibs told him it didn't matter who his father is. Plus, the sheriff guy let him destroy the only copy of that information to apologize for what he put him through.

It was all a very stupid and contrived way to make him less of a dick. It didn't really work.
:smugissar:

Baronash fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Sep 12, 2012

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

NewtGoongrich posted:

Imagine the dumbest solution you can think of (sober or drunk), and multiply by an infinity of pfffff.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
Finally something to watch at night. At least it's better than Netflix at times.

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
:colbert: I don't recognize this bullshit MC :colbert:

but it cant be as bad as last season, right?

Lt Jon Kavanaugh
Feb 8, 2012
Basically all of my friends loved the finale last season. Oh well, I'm looking forward to the Sons being threatened by a street gang even though they have an alliance with the CIA Mexican cartel.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
Poor Lem died from a mine, did anyone even bother to get his body from the middle of the minefield? He is probably still rotting out there.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Simstim posted:

Poor Lem died from a mine, did anyone even bother to get his body from the middle of the minefield? He is probably still rotting out there.

I'm pretty sure his arm ended up near Juice, so I doubt there was much left of him.

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!
I'm actually really excited.

Well, excited to have this thread back and that sense of community we all share.

The show? Eh.

Prediction: Clays gonna finally die when a truck full of mines explodes and lands on him because of RP wanting off the show, just like Half Sack, Kozik, and Hale. This will be four seasons from now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Yes! New SOA thread to share the pain in. I'll be watching and drinking heavily.

• Locked thread