Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

KidDynamite fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Sep 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

Pope's either a supergenius with this all planned out or not thinking his "enrage the homocidal psycho" plan all the way through.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

KidDynamite posted:

pox, holmes.
plague, holmes

Galkaflower
Feb 12, 2010

You know nothing, Jon Toews.

Doobie Keebler posted:

Pope's either a supergenius with this all planned out or not thinking his "enrage the homocidal psycho" plan all the way through.

Do The Others know of Tig's... issues with mental stability and impulse control?

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Doobie Keebler posted:

He planned for Tig to go right to jail and get killed right after the railside poo poo went down.

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009
With the corners Sutter writes himself into he really doesn't have a choice but to pull dumbass deus ex machinas because really everyone should have been dead or in prison long ago.

Tig's loving lost it, poo poo.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

So I guess the pimp hides the sons.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

KidDynamite posted:

I'm not falling for this poo poo. The Set-up is always pretty awesome and then PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nothing has changed. The CIA nonsense drives the real story, or rather keeps it from going anywhere. Clay told a lie that will save his rear end. Sons are all ready dodging consequences and wearing plot armor. If the show was serious about cleaning up its mess Tig would be dead or at least in prison.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Hahaha quality parenting Tara

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pope: man of the people.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Jax is gonna have fun there

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Jax is going to gently caress the whores and Tara will find out and be mad! oh poo poo.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress no

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

"Hey, dude I hosed one time, harbor felons for me?"

NO DONT HURT UNSER

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

gently caress :(

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
So its the nomads that are doing the break ins?

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009
What the gently caress who were they I just sat here going "Who? Who?" like a loving owl

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

KidDynamite posted:

pox, holmes.

'fraid it was plague when Pope said it.

Edit: it's funny that when he appeared the whole thread was all WAAAALT, but by friend and I on irc were like Mercutio! I watched LOST too but he'll always be Mercutio to me.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Im just going to assume Unser is dead. It's a SOA tradition. Kill the good characters, save the lovely ones.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Not Unser, you assholes :(

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Awesome more episodes in jail. That will end well.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Preview looks badass. I have high hopes for the season. This episode sure did not disappoint either

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Tara's a horrible parent. Unser was gonna die at some point. What the gently caress is happening?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Why'd they show the prosthetic leg, has there been any leg-less character on the show before?

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners

Pron on VHS posted:

Why'd they show the prosthetic leg, has there been any leg-less character on the show before?

one of the new nomads has one

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Pron on VHS posted:

Greg the Peg, Nomad they just accepted to SAMCRO.

Nope, doesn't make sense to me either.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

Greg the nomad

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

vyst posted:

Urghhhhhhhh

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

"Hey, dude I hosed one time, harbor felons for me?"

I'm just glad that Gemma's plan wasn't to hide them in Ireland.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

I don't know why exactly, but I'm just not really pumped for this season after the premiere. Feels like the same stuff sort of happens (get pinched, club on the run, go to prison, get out, jax and tara both fight, villian of the season).

I guess my biggest problem is that the show is horribly convoluted and looks to be getting even wackier and harder to follow.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Pretty obvious that Clay has at least one of the nomads working for him

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!
Did Tig's acting seem off to anyone when his daughter got lit up? It was like they were going for understated but it came off as disinterested.

"Oh no... please.... don't do that. Anything but that... My daughter. Eh. One of my two daughters"

vyst posted:

Yeah, poo poo. They're trying for a 3rd time? Should have cut ties after realizing the plotlines they wasted already instead of pumping out more.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

Did Tig's acting seem off to anyone when his daughter got lit up? It was like they were going for understated but it came off as disinterested.

I can't imagine how one would act in that situation but it did seem less apeshit rage-y than I would expect but Tig is also a pretty ... different person.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

"Oh no... please.... don't do that. Anything but that... My daughter. Eh. One of my two daughters"

Yeah it seemed really off to me, actually.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
His groan after Pope threw the cigar was so off that I had to rewind because I thought the sound fx people hosed something up.

LBJs Jumbo Dick
May 6, 2007
Tacos! Tacos! Tacos!

Pron on VHS posted:

Pretty obvious that Clay has at least one of the nomads working for him

Yeah. On any other show, I'd say too obvious. But Clay has evil-mustache twirling villain plot immunity. He brought in the nomads, has them hitting folks somewhat club-affiliated, and is going to hold it up as Jax being weak and unable to protect their own. Cue calling a vote to get him out of the bigboy chair, and Clay's nomad-stacked deck voting him back in. Meh. A very SoA type plan. One of them is a Seal Team Six dude. Thats the twist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
Jimmy Smits agrees to harbor murder suspects for a woman he just met, putting his business in the middle of a gang war? Sure why not.

I also love how the CIA has gang contacts.

• Locked thread