Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Awesome. Was waiting for this. You know how to contact me if you need an extra voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Everyone except Xehanort, Mysterious Boy, and maybe Aqua is an idiot in this game.

The came can basically be described as (spoilered to be safe) "someone actually competent cleans up after her friends."

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Glazius posted:

Can you combine Firaga with something else to get a new command, or is it unfuseable?

If I remember correctly Firaga becomes stuff.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Author-Man posted:

Tigger may cheat, but he is not the worst offender when it comes to cheating at command boards. A good rule of thumb is that if there's more than one character besides you on the command board, one of them will be an idiot who always loses and the other will be a cheating fucker.

I'd say Tigger is top 2.
You can't stop me :suicide:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I hate hate hate Deep Space in this game.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Author-Man posted:

The downside being that when you choose a two player game the game automatically decides which of the two potential NPCs for that world it will give you, so nine times out of ten you'll end up with Gantu (not too bad), Tigger (significantly more bad), or a certain character we have not met yet who is a cheating gently caress and I hate him.

You can't stop me! :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Live commentary because it'd be funny

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Terra and Ven have moments of awesome things surrounded by... being Terra and Ven.
Master Aqua, on the other hand, is awesome throughout the whole story, which makes the most awesome moments stand out less.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm not sorry in the slightest advance for the third Ventus video. My internet kept dying so I was popping in and out of the conversation. Honestly, I'm in that video as much as usual, but people react when I speak up this time so I wanted to explain.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Terra-Ven-Aqua gets the worst gameplay style out of the way first while Ven-Terra-Aqua gets the worst protagonist out of the way first.
Either way Aqua is the best protagonist and, being magic focused on a Magic-focused game, has the best gameplay.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
If it's the boss I'm thinking of, Aqua's cartwheel gives you invincibility juuuuuuuuust long enough to avoid that attack, and then spam lines of mines at 'im all day.
If it's the other one, the second half of that advice still holds.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hey guys will.i.am's real name is William.

But yeah, fun fact: The animators of Fantasia referred to him as Yen Sid so Squeenix didn't make the name up out of their arses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Szurumbur posted:

I'm curious, though - is it possible to play Command Board in multiplayer?

Yes. Local only though.

• Locked thread