Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 9, 2008

rodbeard posted:

I just remembered that guy named MegaZone who registered an account here to defend legally changing his name to MegaZone and immediately got banned for the stated reason of being named MegaZone.

To date he's also behind the only redtext I've ever gotten, I think, and I didn't even burn him that badly on his obviously ludicrous name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 29, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The reason he registered is because someone found his page and posted a thread making fun of him for changing his name to MegaZone, and he found the thread because the kind of person who legally changes his name to MegaZone probably googles his name every 20 minutes.

e: just googled him, his name is still legally MegaZone, he lives in my state, and he seems like an okay dude now. he probably would have been a yosposter tbh.

venus de lmao has a new favorite as of 16:38 on May 6, 2021

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

'twas in this very thread that he refused my challenge to fight a man with snakes for nipples.

I still regret that day...

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBRIES
HUH NUH NUH NUH NUH MOOOOOOONLIGHT

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .

Doctor Rope

Earl Pomegranate

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

'twas in this very thread that he refused my challenge to fight a man with snakes for nipples.

I still regret that day...

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBRIES
HUH NUH NUH NUH NUH MOOOOOOONLIGHT

Did you already have such a man lined up, or were you hoping one would volunteer himself after the challenge had been accepted ?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Lady Disdain posted:

Did you already have such a man lined up, or were you hoping one would volunteer himself after the challenge had been accepted ?

It was an amazing picture from the AUG thread (at the time) of my glorious snake snakenippled hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler

Pillbug

Late, but Pasha Passionfruit?