Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Brown Moses posted:

Exaro News writes about Lord Leon Brittan having difficulty keeping his story straight when it comes to his handling of reports on paedophilia (for some reason). I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for it all.

I thought about this only recently, since all these pedophile celebrities came out, "If I were a crazy conspiracy theorist I would say this points strongly to a pedophile network that extends to government and police" because how else did they get away with so much?

Now this comes out...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Crowsbeak posted:

This reads like a bad horror movie, mostly becuase you'd think the horror movie would be way in saying that the rich and powerful literally want to abuse the young for their own end. Nope real life is far scarier. So will any of the guilty be actually taken in?

Haha. Either
A) theyr all dead
B) no.
C) one guy comes forward to name names, is scapegoated and only person charged.

Nothings going to happen and itll happen very slowly. If they were taking this seriously they'd kettle parliament and fire teargas in their until people came forward. Its fundamentally impossible for the police to not have been involved in the rings so there's going to be all kinds of avenues they can't pursue.

Those peasants in the 14th century had the right idea, rule of law would be a good idea in the UK.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

ReV VAdAUL posted:

We again face the very troubling fact that either the police/intelligence services were staggeringly incompetent in being unaware of Establishment child abuse or they were actively covering it up.

Its inconceivable at this point that they weren't actively covering it up. The time when you could be incredulous at stories of policemen threatening journalists with guns for attempting to reveal this stuff has long since passed. They were reported many times by victims and whistleblowers and operated in public service settings, there is no scenario in which the police didn't know.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Zephro posted:

(S)He's from a country that's as far from Britain as it's possible to get while remaining on planet Earth, so looks like a good choice so far.

Problem is NZ is with us in the 5 Eyes. We collaborate with them when it comes to spooky cover up and spy poo poo (and brit intelligence and the yanks at least were using these pedohubs for intelligence gathering). They're just the least obvious member.

My conspiracy detector got broken after it turns out the police and secret services were abetting government pedophile rings and that there is a loose coalition of ex-british empire white nations spying on absolutely everyone.

My Imaginary GF posted:

What you need is an American to head your inquiry. Also, elected judges and prosecutors.

Yeah because what we really need is judges who are worried about re-election constantly.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Awfully hard to run for re-election if you've outed your sugar daddies as Pedos, too.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

My Imaginary GF posted:

Is England such a poor nation that your small batch of pedo landed aristocracy have sufficient capital to purchase a parliamentary majority? Here in America, we're rich enough that any man with ambition can obtain office with sufficient contributions. Hell, $4 million will get you a shot to be in Congress, $60 million in the Senate.

Nah its pretty much the same here, its not just pedo aristos but also pedo richers. Only difference is the size of the US means your money has less of an effect and whereas America pretends to be open and free with information while largely being secretive we dont even pretend to be open. "Itll upset the plebs" is a legit given reason for witholding information here.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Id hope it was IDS if I thought he was human enough to feel arousal. Mainly i just want IDS to go to jail thoug and maybe get a bit beaten up.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Can they at least agree that if he's mentally infirm to the point of not being able to be tried for sodomising children (allegedly) then he's probably not fit to be part of the legislature?

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

I look forward to the next decade of excuses as to why X pedopolitico can't be charged and the point at which this strategy fails and they just shove some guy to the wolves and declare he did all the child rapes.

Was not aware alzheimers sufferers had diplomatic immunity like in Lethal Weapon, Terry P shoulda molested a few kids for free while he could.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Would anyone have the balls to rape royalty? Or is that part of their initiation into the establishment?

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Any yanks who follow this stuff and might have an insight, you can probably safely say poo poo, just us subjects of the queen who will get old bill coming round.
Theres actually a proper US organisation set up to protect you from our lovely anti-free speech laws.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Wasn't Ped Heath the one who was supposed to have children's bodies dumped in the sea or some sick poo poo?

Also yeah if its the Elm House Guest list its literally the first thing on google.

Oh poo poo who's that at my door?

e: mi5 are hugely incompetent and GCHQ are having to deal with spying on all data everywhere in the world which is functionally identical to not being able to spy.
If I'm wrong may I be found dead in a car park after commiting suicide with an axe to the back of my head.

Communist Thoughts fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Aug 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone but nobody important will get punished by Chilcot or the child rape inquiry either.

• Locked thread