Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

prefect posted:

Are "gay" and "pederast" things that people generally associate with the Scottish? :psyduck:

Only their national heroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

i am harry posted:

Ah, my lucky conker, I'm glad I have you.

Rumours that the conker tested positive for trace amounts of vinegar are unconfirmed.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Zephro posted:

That's interesting. So Rebekah Brooks could get "I hacked phones" tattooed on her forehead, deliver a signed confession by hand to the Attorney General and make "I fooled Britain's criminal justice system, by Rebekah Brooks" the lead story in the Sun for a week and she'd be untouchable?

She admitted to bribing police officers before the trial even began, so shes probably untouchable no matter what she does at this point.

Strawman fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Jul 4, 2014

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Erm, are you actually saying that she's just going to go "Meh, they didn't touch a corporation inappropriately, it's probably fine"?

Are you 100% sure she isn't a libertarian?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

Is there an option for 'not 75% of the baby buggerer's club' ?

Perhaps Thatcher and her cabinet bonded over their mutual dislike of (the ability to grow) facial hair.

She just wanted people who were as excited as she was by the prospect of loving miners :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

MooCowlian posted:

Doesn't seem likely, it must be those pricks deceiving us.

They do it all the time, how many articles refer to Jimmy Savile as a catholic pedophile? Or the white pedophile rings this thread is about?

• Locked thread