Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

prefect posted:

Are "gay" and "pederast" things that people generally associate with the Scottish? :psyduck:

Like the way drunken poor is associated with the Irish and Worlds Largest Parking Lot is associated with Wales?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Brown Moses posted:

The FBI's reaction will be more interesting, they've been informed of everything from what I've heard.

Sadly I think they are more interested with investigating the former CIA's sex life right now. :sigh:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

glitchkrieg posted:

The same Tony Blair that's godfather to Rupe's newest offspring, you mean?

And now is potentially not just the godfather to those kids apparently.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Brown Moses posted:

Getting to the meat of the alleged cover up (various Twitter accounts)

Wow, yeah they're pretty much hosed. Destroying evidence usually means the judge will direct juries to think of the most damming things that could have been contained in that evidence for which ever side was in possession of them when they were destroyed, then consider it's true. Well that's what happens in the US anyway.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

glitchkrieg posted:

If it's Roop and Brooks, that's already out?

Sam Cam/Raisa?

Rupert / Cameron.

Lord knows the Tories are in bed with News Corp already, Rupert probably required this to seal the deal.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Darth Walrus posted:

Ah, I get it. So it's less that this specifically is bad and more that they've been caught lying about it.

Basically yes. When it comes to the court of law the only thing worse than being caught lying about something is being caught destroying/tampering with evidence. That they have just been nailed to the wall when it comes to lying about trying to destroy evidence is really bad.

I believe "proper hosed" is the appropriate term to use in England.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Brown Moses posted:

Thatcher wasn't only loving with kid's milk

So what you're saying is that this song is no longer just a metaphor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

FAUXTON posted:

There's a "prolific abuse of miners" joke in there just waiting to be plucked.

I think the only thing more prophetic than The Onion's Bush Inauguration piece is this one by Frank Turner now.

• Locked thread