Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
With all of this poo poo coming in about the Cameron and the Tories, why haven't the Lib Dems broken the coalition with them? It can't be good for their image, and they already got their referendum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

marktheando posted:

Because they are politicians and they like being in power, and they know they have no way to avoid being minced into a fine paste at the next election. I'm sure they have nice jobs lined up for when half of them lose their seats.

I thought this might be a good election for them. I thought Labour was still a complete mess.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
4th place? Wow. What happened?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Allow me to predict the US reaction:

Fox News: Conspiracy to destroy Obama critics! Most corrupt administration ever! (Unless it was Clinton!)

MSNBC: Hey, there might be something here, maybe.

Government: Nothing

CNN/everyone else: Christmas shopping! Justin Bieber!

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

And whether or not you can attract a youth audience.

You could point them here...

• Locked thread