Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pozzo
Nov 4, 2009

What is like posting in a thread?
A Ballista, that's what!

marktheando posted:

According to this article- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/was-there-a-paedophile-ring-in-no-10-mp-tom-watson-demands-probe-8224702.html this started with the arrest of a paedophile in 1992, so it would have to be Major or earlier. But everyone knows it's Ted Heath.

From my understanding of the transcript of PMQs it seemed that Watson was referring to "a minister from the early 90's" which would seem to indicate Majors government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozzo
Nov 4, 2009

A Ballista, that's what!
Irony.jpg

Pozzo
Nov 4, 2009

A Ballista, that's what!

Comstar posted:

In the words of Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing.

Does anyone seriously believe that anything is going to happen to Rupert Murdoch?

Fat Guy Sexting posted:

Remember when this story first broke and everybody said 'nothing would happen' and from it there's a move towards greater press regulation, Paul Dacre making GBS threads himself, Rupert Murdoch confined to a racist twitter account and the News of the World got shut down?

You're going to have, in the next two days, an actual 'NewsCorp bribed US Official to commit War Crime' story with FOX and friends already infighting and breaking apart over the election defeat.

Is this question and answer in the OP yet? I've been lurking this thread and its predecessors for a year and a half now, and it seems every time something new happens or someone else gets drawn into it or the evidence mounts someone new springs up asking "But seriously nothing is going to happen right Brooks/Murdoch/Coulson/Bloo/Blah will never get charged/caught/questioned/punished/photographed in their pants"

Pozzo
Nov 4, 2009

A Ballista, that's what!

Still can't help but think of this whole scandal as anything other than an elaborate extra series of the Thick of It, and the opening 10 minutes of this doco are just exemplifying this perfectly

Pozzo
Nov 4, 2009

A Ballista, that's what!

Byolante posted:

If the second kid is his then I guess you could say he got Wendi into new labor

I want there to be a competition that this can win. Because it would win that competition.

e: Hackgate pun competition?

• Locked thread