Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T-1000
Mar 28, 2010

Brown Moses posted:

I'm just finishing off my application, just got question 4 about the editorial considerations to do. For anyone interested the questions are:
I hope you took a page out of S. R. Sidarth's book and answered question 1 with: I am Brown Moses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-1000
Mar 28, 2010

Grundulum posted:

Completely unrelated to Hackgate, but how on Earth can you hold the notion that swearing on the Bible to tell the (whole/nothing but the) truth, then lying while under oath keeps you in God's good graces?
A quick google search on that quote brings up this page, first bullet point explains it's nonsense. It's a quote from some random book from 1917 whose author wrote another book comparing freemasonry with Baal worship.

T-1000
Mar 28, 2010

quote:

she was arrested by colleagues from her own force in December 2011 during a dawn raid at her home in Chelmsford, Essex.
I know this is corrosive to your democracy and all, but this sounds like it would make a great movie. Her betrayed colleagues kicking down the door, searching the house, finding her waiting for them in a high-backed chair drinking brandy, where she delivers some sort of evil monologue.

T-1000
Mar 28, 2010

Brown Moses posted:

You couldn't report on the previous court appearances that were making up this entire process, or the fact those court appearances were even taking place, even when they were listed in court schedules.
Some of your non-reporting laws are freaking weird.

• Locked thread