Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine

Strom Cuzewon posted:

But its a free press, it doesnt have to be impartial.

Unless TV doesn't count?

All TV broadcasters have to abide by rules of due impartiality:
http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/broadcasting/broadcast-codes/legacy/text_srvcs/part_a/89248

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine

zylche posted:

Anyone know what time the report will be published? Can't wait to sit down and read it.

It's being released at 1.30.

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

He made a big deal out of defecting to the Tory party before launching his social networking site with Mensch.

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

Edit:nevermind

cloudchamber fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Jul 28, 2013

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

Chocolate Teapot posted:

Sorry, but who's this "Raisa" name that keeps appearing?

Mikhail Gorbachev's wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

Everything in that article sounds almost way too good to be true. I mean really:

quote:

Mr Blair’s place at the heart of the Murdoch dynasty appeared to be sealed at Grace’s christening in 2010 on the banks of the River Jordan, at the spot where Jesus is said to have been baptised. Mr Blair wore a white suit.

• Locked thread