Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

Truly, it never stops giving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

The Supreme Court posted:

He's going to be consecrating the bubbling tarpit that Rupert Murdoch crawled out of 80 years ago. I'd imagine the speech will begin with "in the name of the Holy Spirit..."

Wait, seriously? He's coming to Adelaide?

e: Oh right, you meant his birthplace (Melbourne). I thought that was a reference to his first paper; The Advertiser (yes, that is actually its name).

Lizard Combatant fucked around with this message at Nov 22, 2012 around 13:15

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

That is perhaps the most desperate thing I have ever seen.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

For a bit of levity, I submit this cross post from AusPol. How does News Ltd's react to the suggestion of regulation?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

TinTower posted:

They're only just now shocked that Conroy's a piece of poo poo?

Broken clock I guess. He's poo poo all right, just not for the reason they're finally going with.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

Lord of the Llamas posted:

Please ask a BBC journalist why they think it is you were rejected from the BBC journalism recruitment program or whatever its called! The facial/logical contortions would be well worth it.

Hah, it would. But it's probably not best to burn your bridge while you're still crossing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

Same as the old suk

• Locked thread