Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Temascos
Sep 3, 2011

So willfully commiting crimes gets you £7m? Crime certainly pays, no wonder people do it so often!

I hope the final inquiry report seeks to challenge this, its disgusting that people get away with it in this day and age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Temascos
Sep 3, 2011

The Hacking Scandal has officially become the Duracell Battery of scandals, it just keeps going and going on. It's also the first time I have heard about this attempted "smear" camapaign about the health of tory officials, it's such a non-issue as I'm sure they have personal doctors watching them every step of the way, why risk a scandal over that?

Temascos
Sep 3, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

This is the first you've heard about Damien McBride and co? It was back when Brown was PM, a fairly big scandal at the time and not all the smears were about their physical health.

Yeah, I wasn't exactly the "interested in news" guy at the time, student apathy was my way, guilty as charged there. :)

Interesting to see what will come out of the PR Firm's hacking, I would say its shocking (But given everything so far, I've gotten numb to it) but not surprising people would get data from it.

• Locked thread