Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

prefect posted:

On the other hand, Actual War Criminal Allen West was elected to the House of Representatives for a couple of years. It's a bit of a shame, but the term "war crime" doesn't have the power it ought to. (I hope I'm wrong.)

Oliver North, a man who committed high treason, not only had his own talk show but has been featured in trailers for the new Call of Duty game. Let's never forget this when discuss how much Americans really care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Each individual hacking event is a separate crime right? So theoretically can't they hit Brooks again on a different set of hacking events?

Or if nothing else, it came out that there was hacking against the royals that I thought wasn't known about before the trial, that has to hold some higher penalties, right?

• Locked thread