Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

I just got to the fourth season episode where "Welcome to 23 years in the future the Observers rule and poo poo" happens and I immediately stopped the episode. Where does this show go from this point? Does it suck or is it worth continuing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Almost everybody would agree that you're past the show's peak, but if you're enjoying it keep watching it. You pretty much have to watch that episode if you keep going since all of season 5 is a continuation of it, but even if you don't like that direction then you can finish up season 4 since it never comes up again for the rest of the season.

Okay that's all I needed to hear. The sudden switch was pretty jarring and I was worried I'd lose all the silly banter between Walter and the cast.

Bloody Pancreas fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jul 5, 2014

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

I just watched the episode. The bar scene and the notGestapo were a bit cringeworthy, but the reintroduction of half the cast was enough to make me enjoy it. I guess I'm in for the long haul.

• Locked thread