Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Chicago

Karima checks the bodies. They’ve been dead a long time. The dark, enclosed environment probably meant that they look fresher than bodies outside, but the time of death appears to be about the same.

Mayla pushes through the invisible force, as she moves it grows stronger forcing her to slow down. Half way into the room, the force stops.

Phoebe looks around to see if there’s any signs of a fight having occurred here. She doesn’t see anything that would suggest a fight took place here. Neither is there evidence that someone set up an ambush here. It seems multiple people moved through the building towards the door in back. Probably hastily, which might explain why the front door was open and unbarricaded. Phoebe can feel that there’s something up. An ambush or a trap was laid, however she can’t figure out who is setting it or for whom its set for.

Dean yells and opens up the door. As he opens up the door, he sees stairs. Up above him, he hears a woman’s voice.

“We’re up here.” She then adds, “You better get your people inside.”

Outside Jenna looks down the road, while she talks to Laguna. She sees nothing down the road. It appears they lost the thing following them.

Across the street where Mayla saw something, but said nothing a bright beam of light shoots across the distance. It hits Jenna and slams her into the SUV. She slumps down to the ground. The blast hits Laguna as well, but he manages to avoid the worst of it unlike Jenna. The blast is heard by everyone. Seconds after the blast, an assault rifle begins to fire in the direction of where the light beam came from. As Laguna recovers his senses, he sees that Jenna is dead.

Years ago Jenna became the victim of a banestorm that transported her to Yrth. She struggled hard there, but she never lost hope that she would one day come back to Chicago. Unknown forces took her away from Yrth and set her loose in between infinite worlds. After some adventures she found herself in Chicago once again. It wasn’t her Chicago, but it was Chicago. Born in one Chicago, she dies in another.

Jenna took a hit from an unknown weapon that did 34 points of damage after DR. She failed her HT check to stay alive. Jenna died.

Everyone heard the blast and knows in the general direction of where it came.It came from an alley across the streets directly opposite the building.

The automatic weapon fire is coming from the second floor of the building Karima, Phoebe, Dean, and Mayla are in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Whoa, what?! That's BS! I call BS on that!

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I think I have to agree with Davin.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
And the fog came again. What was, was no more.

Game over.

DocBubonic fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jun 3, 2015

• Locked thread