Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

GoutPatrol posted:

Loving the new character Pedophile Yoda

Hahah the "hmmmmm" has permeated my brain. It's such a great in to a yoda impression, takes it to the next level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Haven't listened to action boyz for awhile, what ep does the pedo yoda get introduced?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

I've been relistening to the reality show show and I had forgotten it was a live call in show for a while and one of their callers was a guy pretending to be picard's son who wanted to talk about reality shows from the future

Should've called in as Popeye, I hear it's a big hit.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

yorkinshire posted:

Haven't listened to action boyz for awhile, what ep does the pedo yoda get introduced?

The Dirty Yoda bit started ages and ages ago - I think in the Karate Kid episode from mid-2019 or thereabouts - they've just been on a real kick of bringing him up in the last month or so.

Me, I prefer "Dirty Cop Gwildor."

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Chairman Capone posted:

Yeah, I couldn't believe that. But I guess he is a middle-aged nerdy white guy.

It is honestly depressing how much general tech interest stuff has now been infected by crypto. It's just a bunch of bazingas whose thought process is only as deep as "wow computers money!!"

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

kdrudy posted:

Should've called in as Popeye, I hear it's a big hit.

yesk

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

JethroMcB posted:

The Dirty Yoda bit started ages and ages ago - I think in the Karate Kid episode from mid-2019 or thereabouts - they've just been on a real kick of bringing him up in the last month or so.

Me, I prefer "Dirty Cop Gwildor."

Too old

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

I've been relistening to the reality show show and I had forgotten it was a live call in show for a while and one of their callers was a guy pretending to be picard's son who wanted to talk about reality shows from the future

i had also forgotten that han luc picard took a dark turn on his 2nd appearance with his joke

"question one - sisko is the what of deep space nine"
"the commander? or maybe-"
"the black man"
"the what?"
"the black man"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
they were so excited for the return too at first

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

:crossarms:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I wonder where Han Luc is now

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

posting on these very forums

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
That reminds of years ago on of the few fan calls on CBB Sarah Silverman was a guest and the caller pretty quickly called her stupid. Scott shut it down immediately and I don't think they ever did that again.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Han Luc Picard is a great name

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Does anyone remember which Flagrant Ones it was where they're arguing about whether drat daniel is the guy holding the camera, or the guy in the white vans

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Help Im Alive posted:

Does anyone remember which Flagrant Ones it was where they're arguing about whether drat daniel is the guy holding the camera, or the guy in the white vans

I don't, but I do have think about it during my drive home from work a few times a month

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Help Im Alive posted:

don't know the specific episode, but it's the one where nate robinson had boxed logan paul. drat daniel came up because he was a participant in hypothetical boxing match scenarios that they were discussing.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Help Im Alive posted:

I think I just heard that one in the past week or so in my quest to catch up on all the ones I had missed. Not 100% sure....but I think it may have been TFO #80: Choose Your Quarantine House. I believe drat Daniel was one of the hypotheticals in one of Hayes's houses.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I just listened and it’s December 3 2020 NBA vs. Internet Matchups at about 34 minutes where they try to figure out if drat Daniel could beat up michael redd. This episode also has andy’s very funny Larry bird impression

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Time to put you back in the stable Psy

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Algund Eenboom posted:

I just listened and it’s December 3 2020 NBA vs. Internet Matchups at about 34 minutes where they try to figure out if drat Daniel could beat up michael redd. This episode also has andy’s very funny Larry bird impression

thank you king

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

EmotionlessThug posted:

thank you king

So which dude said that the guy holding the camera, saying “drat Daniel back at it again with the fresh white Vans” to a guy wearing fresh white Vans, is Daniel?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

IIRC Sean but he was just trying to frustrate Hayes

"hayes thinks hardcore henry is every other guy in that movie"

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I do agree about the "Hey Vern" guy being Ernest, and not Vern.

Which technically means I am forced to agree that "drat Daniel" guy is the guy saying it, and not Daniel.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
Don't Stop Or We'll Die has released an album of songs from their Song-A-Week podcast.

It's a solid album! From a solid podcast!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Superego/Wild Horses Crossover Livestream on April 19th. I couldn't click "Buy Tickets" fast enough.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I'm reading The Power Broker about Robert Moses, and I got to the page where it's talking about him being so proud to be able to name all the stops on the South Shore line in order.

I guess great minds think alike.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
Man, the latest High and Mighty is kind of depressing for Gabrus. He sounds so earnest and powerless about wanting to be in an action movie (any action movie) yet not getting any work for the last year. He's living comfortably but I want him to have a growing career like Lapkus and not endlessly audition. Also why wasn't he in Between Two Ferns?

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.
I was listening to the latest Threedom. Is it weird for anyone else when Scott and Paul say the words Ding Dong it sets Laren off into doing a caricature of a black voice?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
#JonGabrusforFast10

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Analytic Engine posted:

Man, the latest High and Mighty is kind of depressing for Gabrus. He sounds so earnest and powerless about wanting to be in an action movie (any action movie) yet not getting any work for the last year. He's living comfortably but I want him to have a growing career like Lapkus and not endlessly audition. Also why wasn't he in Between Two Ferns?

I hadn't thought about it but it is pretty funny that Mike Mitchell is the one in a Chris Pratt action movie and got to be in an everyone lined up with guns promo shot.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Could Gabrus not double up for Seagal in one of the moments he needs to not be sitting in a chair in his current output?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Wow, rude. Gabrus isn't that fat.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I hadn't thought about it but it is pretty funny that Mike Mitchell is the one in a Chris Pratt action movie and got to be in an everyone lined up with guns promo shot.

Gabrus should have tried to stunt double or stand in for Mitch.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Flaskraven posted:

I was listening to the latest Threedom. Is it weird for anyone else when Scott and Paul say the words Ding Dong it sets Laren off into doing a caricature of a black voice?

I mean no? It isn't like Ding Dong is a stereotypical black name. If they'd said the name was Tyrone and she came in like "what's up playas?" then sure but a white lady going what's up playas just comes across as nerdy as gently caress.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

She is channelling Weird Al.

https://youtu.be/goiVNxeX624

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

Just Chamber posted:

I mean no? It isn't like Ding Dong is a stereotypical black name. If they'd said the name was Tyrone and she came in like "what's up playas?" then sure but a white lady going what's up playas just comes across as nerdy as gently caress.

Okay, so they use a crazy name and then say that the person with the crazy name says stereotypical black slang. That sounds extremely not racist, thanks.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
for better or worse, "whats up playas" hasn't been "stereotypically black" for like fifteen years. I hear it and i absolutely think like, a douchey white frat guy

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i hate it when people mock names that are seen as stereotypically black like, ''ding dong''

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Farg posted:

i hate it when people mock names that are seen as stereotypically black like, ''ding dong''

My Black Ding Dong is smarter than your honor student