Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

feedmyleg posted:

Goddamn. HH on fire today. The boys brought it for a big guest.

It owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Apparently it’s try month again, the first guest was a good one, can’t wait for the rest

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Inspector 34 posted:

Just sucks that Robbie sucks hard. I wish they gave him even a little bit of humility or just realize that he doesn't know gently caress-all about basketball. But instead nobody says poo poo about it and just treats it as any other pipe dream. Dude if you want to be a coach you better know at least a little bit about the sport. You don't have to be good at it you just need to understand it. Especially at that level. I get that the show is not really about that, but I feel like a tiny bit of development would have helped the show out a lot.

The team clearly improves over the season

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

The best ep was the commentary ep IMO, that ep was loving hilarious and nothing else could really live up to it

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

He was really funny on his bang bang episodes

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

What a hilarious concept, I wonder how they found the cameo vids. I’m definitely going to try and do that for friends now

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I really liked it when Sean was on i4h or that time he went on CBB solo, he should do more non-hollywood handbook improv, branch out a bit IMO

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Snowmankilla posted:

Oh. Thanks. Then why the hell is the normal one so short? Does the main feed no longer have ads?

No ads anymore, yes

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I will NEVER buy something because of a podcast ad

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Prometheus sucks, but is somehow better than covenant. Raised by Wolves is where it's at

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Man they put a lot of work into reality show show, especially compared to Hollywood handbook

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Han Luc Picard is a great name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

SunshineDanceParty posted:

His basic stance from months ago was these are just people and you don't know them so don't tweet at them like you do.

Which isn't a horrible idea but he takes it pretty far and was really annoyed at fans of his tweeting jokes he made on podcasts at him.

Everyone should be anonymous man, putting real identities online was a disaster for the human race