Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Bring back Ehh.. Wrong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Geez y'all weren't kidding, I had to use the third party RSS feed to manually download the episode because the Stitcher site is busted

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Hey, after like two months the play button on the Paid Podcast Website actually worked for me for the first time ever

Like I've tried hitting the play button on Hollywood Handbook Pro on three different computers and four different browsers over the past two months and it has never played the podcast even once on this Paid Premium Podcast Website until last night

Fellatio del Toro fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Mar 22, 2018

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

There's a 100% chance that the Wedding Crashers sketch actually happens this weekend right

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Speaking of Sean's real life stories, I've been listening to The Reality Show Show and just got to the ep where he tells the story about his high school teacher's wife jerking him off at The Louvre :magical:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

They're still allowing audience participation after Han-Luc Picard

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

An insider's guide to kicking butt and dropping names in the red carpet-lined back hallways of this industry we call showbiz

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Both Erin Gibson eps are top tier imo, wish she was on more often

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The Boys are on Jordan Jesse Go if you need a double dose today

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Flagrant Ones is worth $5 just for Carl's theme songs

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Love any time HH dunks on SNL but I was disappointed when I realized this week's ep wasn't going to have clips from a real audition tape

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

looks like we've found some.. friggin MORIARTYS

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Cracked up just seeing the title

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfiZw7oxkrs

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Malcolm Excellent posted:

An ancient evil returns with a message for the boys on this week's The Flagrant One's.

The video is much worse

https://www.cameo.com/v/97-7BtRHD

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The Flagrant Ones did it!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Earwolf/comments/au9ry7/chicago_announcers_use_the_arch_of_dimes_its/

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

must not have upgraded to the new flagrant ones tier

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

aww yeah, bonus HH ep

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

how can you even say this during try month

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

great Flagrant Ones, was not expecting a crossover with The Mick

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

TenTwelveTwelve posted:

Bring back Shelby Fero

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

another all timer from Carl

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

"Did they go to Harvard?"

"I'm not sure"

"...then they didn't"

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

more like, goodbye from the magic tavern

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

We're normal now!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

they're going in real hard this week on making a show that is unlistenable to non fans

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The Ape of Naples posted:

Yeah, they tackle bad games. And Custer's Revenge is one of the worst and worthy of the show. Yeah, it would have been better to not do it during Thanksgiving week. That said, Joey Clift could have just not done the Ep. Or better yeah, call them out privately when booked. Then they could have learned and did something else this week instead of him sitting them up and publicly humiliating his 'friends' for no good reason. Or better yet do the episode at a later date and discussed the issue instead of blindsiding and grandstanding.

lmao

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

woah woah woah I didn't want you to provide that Native American perspective!!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

that's unfortunate

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

go to Raytheon.com and use promo code theboys

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

JethroMcB posted:

Wow, Jon Hamm on Handbook. Try Month 2 is real.

:eyepop:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

at this rate they may actually get Conan

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

it'll be good for a bit, but the FlagrantOnes during the break when they were just spending an hour saying player names while Hayes goes "hmm, yes. that would be really fun" were pretty dire

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

gently caress yeahhhh

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

we're not even halfway into Try Month and Sinbad is relegated to a fuckin bonus ep?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

i know that Conan is the running joke but his disdain for their shtick would be palpable

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

well that's not at all who I was expecting for Try Month :eyepop:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

RestingB1tchFace posted:

I've been behind on HH. Finally got through Julie Klausner and Ayo Edebiri. Ayo is quite possibly the worst guest that I can recall on the show for the longest time.

:pwn:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Bring Back Shelby Fero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

there was definitely a point where I thought the episode had ended and autoplayed into a Pro Version or something