Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

GobiasIndustries posted:

It seems like a race (maybe against nobody) to wrap up the political scene (comedy and otherwise) before it continues to get too bloated. I made a post earlier about it but Earwolf now has four politics based shows (2 comedy, 2 serious). If they can get their hooks in now while the political scene is a complete clownshow and popular, it's a good future investment. Earwolf/Midroll snagging major brands (Bill Simmons, Katie Couric, etc.) from non-comedy scenes makes them a better investment and/or better positioned to survive the inevitable crash between when Lootcrate and its ilk die off and major companies get involved in non-ESPN advertising.

Simmons is on earwolf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Where is this? I am not showing Sean as the last guest.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

rapeface posted:

I need a google alert or something for whenever Hayes and Sean appear on another podcast because that ep of Spont is the best thing I've listened to in months.

It's the reason I follow this thread. You are all gentleman and scholars for keeping us up to date on Hayes and Sean.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

The Senator Giroux posted:

Not an Earwolf podcast, but Sean is on this week's Dumbbells.

Thanks! It's why I follow this thread!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Unmerciful posted:

It's incredible to me that you can still just download the episodes for free directly from the Howl site... how incompetent can they be

Like I can download new stuff without being a howl member?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Nice. I couldn't figure it out, but I will try again.

I wish they would just have a potronus or whatever it's called so I could give them 5 bucks a month vs howl.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

ArtVandelay posted:

So, is the Howl download exploit also on the Stitcher site?

Follow up... how does it work?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Brooklyn 99 is really good?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Yes. I agree. I was saying that it deserves more seasons.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Tarranon posted:

then don't say things like a poo poo and maybe people won't confuse your bad intonations for sincerity!!

What the gently caress are you on about.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I am always a few weeks behind, but the whole Harvard vs Second City thing cracks me up every time. I am just confused if they are talking about themselves or each other? Either way I like how much it makes The Boys laugh. :allears:

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I did for about 3 seconds think they were giving me a shoutout as their biggest fan.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I for some reason have gone through my entire podcast queue and have a road trip coming up. I have a 2 part question. Can I still get a deal on howl premium? What is worth listening to if I love Hollywood Handbook? I know there is a pcast? special episode. I know you guys love teachers lounge.

Any help?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

They are loving horrible.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Ok. Then if stuff is going behind a paywall, what is the easiest way to use the direct link on my iPhone?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I think I may wait for the 90% off thing again? I would rather just patron Sean and Hayes.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

But Sean is in it!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Vhak lord of hate posted:

As a side note, I just listened to their two episodes on the /w Special Guest Lauren Lapkus show and they're great.

All older, right?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Mollymauk posted:

We're going to get the boys on a CBB bonus ep. Possibly playing Mary, duck, kiss.

I went to look for this and they were on the April 30th as well? Or is that what your talking about?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

soggybagel posted:

Sean of HH was on Action Boyz today. I love action boyz.

Is that paywall only?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

What is YKS?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

If you want a podcast about the NBA by some big sweeties ... you’re in luck.

https://www.patreon.com/theflagrantones

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Getting caught up on The Flagrant Ones and the boys were on a podcast called If I Were You. If I missed the thread telling me that, sorry!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Help Im Alive posted:

Sean and Hayes are on the latest Womp It Up in case anyone missed it

Thank you. I follow this thread mostly bc the boys don’t share when they are on other poo poo.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Thanks to summer break I am caught up with all podcasts I like. I think I have exhausted all things too try, but cannot match my love for The Boys. I am going to start listen 2 but wanted some advice. Do I start at RSS? Or Handbook? I started in that order, but don’t remember what RSS is like. I wish there was other stuff on stitcher I liked, but I guess I just stan two Kings.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

JethroMcB posted:

"Opening my new toothbrush...We got in trouble for saying people would stick them up their butts."

If you haven't listened to RSS, it's definitely worth checking out. The same sense of humor is there more or less from the start, and you get to hear them begin to develop the "characters" of Sean and Hayes as it goes.

I have listened to both, but forever ago. I might as well start there. Thanks!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Sean was also on a show called the wokest today?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Boys on magic tavern again!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I love the Conan show. Does not feel like an ear wolf show but I like it a lot.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I wish there was just a cable TV of Podcasts. Stitcher premium and The Flagrant ones are already 10 bucks a month for 2 podcasts. I want to check out action boyz, but another 5 bucks a month seems silly.

Edit: also, will Patreon let me try one first?

Snowmankilla fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Sep 18, 2019

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

JethroMcB posted:

No, but there are occasionally preview eps in Gabrus' High & Mighty feed - why not try one the absolutely fantastic Rapid Fire? Or Rocky 3? Both episodes feature the first appearance of some great recurring bits.

Also don't lie to yourself, it's not going to be $5 more per month; you've gotta pay $8 more a month to be a Shadow Wolf. (I'll say this: Every ABZ episode is like 2 hours long, minimum. I'm fine paying the price for them.)

Perfect! Thanks! I’ll check out a few on High and Mighty. Also amazing that you already have me with the upsale. Shadow Wolf eps are like q and a?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

RestingB1tchFace posted:

The entire segment leading up to that is great and probably . Starting with "hey, I can do that!" To the crushing the bones under the wheels. Then finally to Sean telling Bang that he's 'Killer Charles Manson'.

And I agree with whoever said that it's not worth waiting for a coupon code. Just the Pro Version and Teachers Lounge alone are worth the cost of the year subscription. Then with all the other shows? Not to mention the occasional limited series that pop up? I don't even think about it anymore.

What are some cool limited series that have popped up?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

HolePisser1982 posted:

Gabrus has a new Stitcher Premium show, and it is of course very good

The Gino Lombardo Show - Gym Cupid (w/ Ben Rodgers, Ryan Stanger, Carl Tart and Gil Ozeri)
https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-gino-lombardo-show/e/64721631

Thanks! Love Tart!

Also my unofficial RSS feed is not working? Anyone else seeing the same thing?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I just want to make sure everyone is listening to the Gino Lombardo Show is amazing!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

EL BROMANCE posted:

Id much rather have Gabrus, and Carl tart on all ear wolf shows.

Fixed this for you.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

EL BROMANCE posted:

Can’t disagree, Carl Alarm was amazing for a one off and the Gino Lombardo show is like a multi episode version of that.

Nice. I don’t know if I know Carl Alarm?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Carl Tart on off book. He is great, and I always forget how talented Jessica is. She has an amazing voice. I just can’t get into random eps, so that sucks.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Yeah. I love it when it is people I love, but feel the same way a chunk of time.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I read this today and was debating telling the thread. I loving love these characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

my buddy Superfly posted:

This week's episode of Double Threat is some peak Tom Scharpling, Hayes, and Sean content.

I just love how much the boys love Sharpling.