Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
The How Did This Get Made guys don't seem like the type to be as close to internet minutiae as we are to properly understand exactly why it's so awful. Unless they get Jon Hendren, I guess, since he's been on an Earwolf show already.

edit: holy poo poo going through the Fogelnest Files who thought it was a good idea to get this teenaged girl on to talk about classic MTV.

Al! fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Oct 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I just like that its album artwork is a bunch of people having been thrown under a bus.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Greggy posted:

I thought Andrew Ti was switching to once a week for Yo Is This Racist, but it's back to every day. Last week's (week before last maybe?) was pretty awful with a minute or so of banter between him and the guest repeated every day. Now it's just a little introduction, but man would I ever love it if he just went back to once a week. They're obviously all being done at the same time. Just leave them stuck together and put them out at once. If it was 11 minutes long and had an ad I probably wouldn't bother with it at all even though I really like it. Jenny Slate has been great this week.

Yeah I liked it a lot as a once a week show but just can't get into the 10-15 minute format and therefore don't subscribe. It's just not what I listen to Podcasts for and they never have time to get into an interesting conversation like he had with PFT.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

The Paul F Tompkins and Dave Holmes episodes got less listeners? People don't deserve nice things.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

At the very end, when they were doing plugs, Matt Besser made some crack about Todd Glass' twitter handle being retard something. Since Besser uses retard all the time and Todd hates people using that term, I wonder if there will be an argument on the .5 episode, because I don't remember them actually talking about it in the regular episode.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jesus Christ, I4H.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

It was more about the guest being ignorant as hell and talking about how people in Chicago and Arkansas and Detroit (!?) don't know any black people so therefore it's ok that LA comedy writers write racist jokes because they're just playing to a bad audience, but they're good people because they're middle class enlightened liberals, they can't be racist. So your screed was closer Matt was saying. He wasn't great at articulating his point, but I think that one smokes drugs.