Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

They gave Maron's cats their own show. I guess you cant resist a title that good. I sort of hope this is an ongoing series that goes on till the heat-death of the universe.

It's kind of bizarre that the have three podcasters from "All Things Comedy Network" making an Earwolf Podcast based on WTF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Was Scott Adsit ever on U Talkin' U2 To Me? My wife mentioned to me that his name is actually Robert Scott Adsit so it would be Scott Auckerman, Robert Scott Adsit, and Adam Scott.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Is Seeso going defunked? Bajillion Dollar Properties is one of the best things on TV or on Not-TV. If Seeso shuts down.....Comedy Central better scoop this up. It's brilliant.
Oh boy. Seeso is very dead, Harmonquest, My Brother, and cyanide were the only Seeso originals to find new homes as far as I know.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Sinteres posted:

This post made me double check to make sure PFT wasn't dead.

Ok it wasn't just me.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

ElNarez posted:

Ku-Ku and the Clem-dawg dropped another classic today, the streak continues.
The Blue Apron commercial was amazing, HH is the only podcast that i dont skip the ads on.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Hari Kondabolu is a great comedian and his brother was a decent hype man for Das Racists, I'll give it a listen.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Magic Tavern on HH i'm hesitant to say the least. Magic Tavern was good till a few month before they joined earwolf then it seemed like they exhasted their premise, if I'm wrong and they ade good again please let me know.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Coco13 posted:

Hollywood Handbook starts with a first-ballot hall of fame ad read.

Can i vote for HH episodes for the CBB best of show?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Malcolm Excellent posted:

On today's James Bonding Matt Gourley makes the threat to other Matt that he will be leaving James Bonding to do a competing show with Maurice Lamarche twice a week and I've never wanted a podcast more than that.

That is like trading up your Ford Pinto for an Aston Martin DB5.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

So on the latest Harmontown Spencer introduces himself with chef Kevin catchphrase and no one reacts, endearing Spencer to my heart once again.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

BTW if you want to do a parody song for Meliania jacket it is...
Meliania's jacket,
Is it for real.
She's just there to watch immigrants cry.
She will not apologize or sympathize.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Can't wait to wear that behind the Tasty Freeze.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

So I need to make a website, which podcast still advertise squarespace and have a code?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Michael Winslow uncredited on this week's Hollywood Handbook.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Snowmankilla posted:

What is YKS?

Your kickstarter sucks?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Best HH end cut ever!

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Scotty Auk declares his disgust for Hollywood Handbook fans during the plugs of today's episode of CBB, lol.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

cams posted:

all time great hollywood handbook this week

Consummate Professional posted:

God drat, such a good HH.

Paul ReiserFS posted:

That was probably the best HH of all time

I'm glad to see this because I agree, the best part is I have even less idea what the masked singer show is now and I only had a vague idea from flashes of commercials.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

TenTwelveTwelve posted:

There's a new Earwolf Presents up with Carl Tart and its called Carl Alarm https://www.earwolf.com/episode/carl-alarm/

Listen to this!
Also I believe I heard a new show called "Wow, So You're Native American Too." is coming and I'm interested. I just hope it's not hosted by a Horatio Sans character.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jan 29, 2019

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

So the only way to support the new pilots is twitter, right?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Heather Anne Campbell totally won me over with her I saw a ghost but I still don't believe in them. She is the reverse Mike Mitchell.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

So Garfield racing on How did this get played next week, does this mean the return of Joey Clift?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Too bad Hayes isn't there for one of the top 10 Hollywood Handbook episodes.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Don't know why they didn't just go with
Not gonna throw away my Scott: Another Hamilton podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Flaskraven posted:

MDP had Hey Riddle Riddle on a little while back and I was such a fan that I started listening to their pod and it's fantastic. Silly short scenes.

I love that it started as a riddle podcast then they realized it was really a improv podcast with riddles. While I wasn't that invested with Adal on Tales from the Magic Tavern he shines on Hey Riddle Riddle.