Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

Kart Barfunkel posted:

Which HH episode has the script read with Hayes' daughter? The one with "SHE DOES IT."

That's from the comedy bang bang episode they're on. I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

Sooo, are they still planning to lock "archived" (shows older than 6 months old) episodes behind the howl app? Last time I checked they said they delayed it until the Android app launched. Well, the android app is out now and yup it's super bad so I'm sticking with Pocketcasts

Nope! I just went and got a bunch of old Comedy Bang Bangs about half an hour ago.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
Mmmmmm... mysterious beef

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

The Ape of Naples posted:

Huh. The last guest I'd expect on an Earwolf show would be Edward Snowden.

Please say he's on Hollywood Handbook.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
On this week's one Sean says something like "I'm going to stop down on this". Which I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't read this thread beforehand. I really don't think it's a technical term and I really do think you're being insane.

Pat Mustard fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Feb 9, 2017

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
I listened to a few episodes of i4h after all the recent talk in this thread. It's not great, there's a lot of boring rambling with the occasional joke. Maybe I just don't like improv. Also Besser does seem like a oval office.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

Unmerciful posted:

You can get a year of stitcher premium for 90% off with code BATOUR apparently. I just signed up for $3.50 and it says I'm good through August 2018 with the free month up front. Seems like a pretty desperate move on their part but I'm not complaining..

Cheers!

Edit: is there any way on the stitcher app to only show the premium stuff, or do I have to scroll through hundreds of Comedy Bang Bangs to find the live ones?

Pat Mustard fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Jul 22, 2017

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
I think Work Chef Keven is joking and if he isn't I still find his posts funny so I guess that makes me the real winner.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

the Insane Piano posted:

Everyone says it's good but I don't want to listen to singing.

This is a ridiculously wrong statement but also I agree with it 100%. Which is why I haven't listened to the show which seems like it might be comedy bang bang but with people saying aww y'know or C'mon c'mon for several minutes between jokes.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

Snowmankilla posted:

I am always a few weeks behind, but the whole Harvard vs Second City thing cracks me up every time. I am just confused if they are talking about themselves or each other? Either way I like how much it makes The Boys laugh. :allears:

https://twitter.com/SeanClements/status/921458231913865216

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
Hopefully they do another of those "get a year of stitcher for £3 or something" before august.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
"I need to get some hair on my face so I can get some... hair on my face"

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
It appears to be impossible to unsubscribe from stitcher premium.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
I'm listening now and have just heard that they had a song called "sex rap". Jesus the chili peppers are shite lol. Podcast's more fun than I was expecting, they seem to be realising how terrible the band are as it goes along.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

Srice posted:

https://unofficialfeeds.com/ new unofficial RSS feed is up. Works exactly the same way as the old one.

Thanks for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
I don't think I've ever laughed as much at someone just going "umm hmm".