Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I want to get into this HH business, what are some of their best episodes, at least for a new listener?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The song in episode 14 on magic tavern is the greatest moment in improv comedy ever and single handedly justifies podcasting as a medium

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Hamilton revitalized a dead medium

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

The Ape of Naples posted:

As someone who doesn't listen to HH but often tries, you'll be fine. Just listen to something else. It's not that big of a deal.

Yeah but you don't listen to HH so how could you understand

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Earwolf seems like it's bad, get cbb and hh to join maxfun, and then have the McElroys guest

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Magic Tavern is the only ear wolf show that is rivaling HH

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
50% chance there is an episode next week, 40% a new show thats basically the same show launches, 10% chance its over

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Franchescanado posted:

My point was that the joke was about the Sklar's bad luck/bad deal and less about Dustin Marshall being a suicidial misogynist with mental illness leading to his company folding. It's pedantic, but :shrug:

Also it was a very funny joke and you're a basic burger bitch for calling the boys dildos.

woosh

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Crazyweasel posted:

I'm honestly feeling bad for Kevin because he is a gently caress up, but the amount of regular digs they get on him is to the point that if I knew him in real life and he said "...yea they poke fun at me but we're really actually good friends" I'd do a big ole eye roll

I think the boys are used to people that are strong enough to not really take it to heart or people they just don't give a poo poo about. Kevin is on the line cuz he seems like too much of a hay-seed

Disclaimer: I still laugh every time that basic bitch gets owned because he is a try hard

man imagine having a brain that listens to a podcast and then thinks this

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
hey did anyone else get severe whiplash when ben schwartz said "octopath traveler" on cbb

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
the recent hhpro bit about comparing Kevin to gumbys horse and how they seem like theyre friends but one is subservient to the other killed me

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
it's flat stanley!!!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Chairman Capone posted:

They all can take a lesson from Griffin Newman's ad reads.

Ding-dong!

i wish i could find the blank check ad-read where griffin did every single character

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i can't listen to HDTGP because i listened to the undertale episode and they said 'lets play the final boss theme' and played the flowey phase 1 track and i got upset

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i dont think scotts a dick but i do believe he's weird

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i hate it when people mock names that are seen as stereotypically black like, ''ding dong''

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
andy <3< kevin

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
it's a book review podcast apparently

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Franchescanado posted:

Oh poo poo. Who’s on the book show? The episode of Competitive Literature that Sean and Hayes did for The Secret History was very funny and good.

supposedly the whole crew + some lady who's name I didn't recognize

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
new flagrant podcast is out. some sort of music podcast

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Help Im Alive posted:

Where is the mythical flagrant book podcast people were talking about

i lied for no reason

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Farg posted:

i lied for no reason

worth it

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Help Im Alive posted:

You shouldn't come up with fake podcast ideas that are better than their actual new ones that's not nice

yeah but it got brought up on the pro version so

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
cbb live tour feed only has 2019 stuff. Is the current stuff elsewhere?

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
That's why the Branson Reese school of "I'd hit you with my car if I could get away with it" fan interaction Is king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
a truly tremendous hollywood handbook