Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Deadpool posted:

He's been on several times and is pretty much always great.
Check out episode eleven where they improvise around cruises.

Also I listened the the Reality Show Show last night. It was pretty good. The best part was their fake interview with a producer of Survivor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Is Seth Morris going to come back as Bob Ducca, either on CBB or his podcast? Or is he too busy with other things?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
The Reality Show Show continues to be very funny. Sean and Hayes had a very funny conversation about the Real World Challenge with Dave Holmes. Even though I don't watch any of those shows I love this podcast.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
On another note, in Nerd Poker do you suppose Gerry will come back with a new surprise character?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
The Reality Show Show boys' glee as they discussed how terrible the Taste is was hilarious. I also enjoyed their takedown of the Bachelor last week. Great episode!

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

tnimark posted:

Also, their choice of late 90s one-hit wonders was so spot on for me it was unbelievable.

That was a great segment all around. Reality Show Show is hands down the best new podcast of 2012.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
What's the link for the video Who Charted? I can't seem to find it on YouTube.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Thanks for posting that. I watched on my iPod so I don't know if the icon at the end really took you to the live Sundance Who Charted. Confirm/Deny?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Live video Improv 4 Humans starts in a couple of minutes: http://www.youtube.com/vpn

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Three really great guests: Seth Morris, Brian Huskey and Paul Rust.

I can't wait to experience it live and not be at work.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
What did they edit out? Anything good?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
If we're lucky someone will post a link to the video.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

barkingclam posted:

Looks like this week's live episode is Rona and Beverly, with Kevin Pollak guesting. Anyone listen to their pod? I've never heard it before, not sure if I'm going to check this one out.

I don't care for their podcast. The first twenty minutes is them talking with each other. Kind of like the Sklar brothers but not interesting to me. But if you like their gimmick you may enjoy it. Personally, it's not one I ever plan on listening to, they have to have an amazing guest, but even then I find it unlistenable. Not even Paul F. Tompkins can make me listen to it.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Politicalrancor posted:

I can't remember exactly when it was but I cracked up at Gabrus being unable to help himself from piling on the guy because loving come on.

It was when the caller said that Manti T'eo got more poo poo from the media. And Gabrus said "What? For being an idiot".

Probably the best case closed segment. The caller trying to justify his calling Jason Collins a coward because he didn't come out sooner is pure grade bullshit and I'm glad Besser called him on it. It's too bad he couldn't actually defend his position of being a bigot.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Teenage Fansub posted:

Harris' Who Charted is archived on VPN right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKoRwMNvUFQ

Watch it now before it's pulled and put on the Earwolf Youtube a week later.

Already down :smith: I guess I have to wait until next Wednesday to see it.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Is the live Who Charted? laggy for anyone else?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Mozi posted:

New I4H with Casey Wilson, Betsy Sodaro, Sean Conroy and Chad Carter. Nice!

The first Youtube video they do is just great.

Tonight's VPN is Improv4Humans, too. So it's a double dose of i4h goodness.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Double Post: Live Improv4Humans today with Seth Morris, Mookie Blaiklock and Will McLaughlin.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
The Kulap-less episode of Two Charted is a crazy mess and it's great. Maybe a little long for a Two Charted, but still great.

Though Howard is such a space case he forgot that Kulap announced what her movie is about on the show and kept trying to be coy. Some great malaprops from him too. Can't wait to hear "One Piethe Suit".

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

I heard there was a special guest, who was it? As much as I like Howard, two hours of him solo seemed not that enjoyable.

I'll put it in spoilers in case any one wants to be surprised: It was Eric Andre. He came and chatted for aboit fifteen-twenty minutes and hinted at what's probably a very good Howard hook up story.

It's not just Howard. Brett is the co-host and he's a big part of the episode. Plus they put Howard's summah remix of a Van Halen song at the end.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Coward Kremer is busy doing his "Have a Summah' tour. PFT was pretty fake upset about it.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Just a reminder that tonight's VPN episode is Improv4Humans. Tonight at 9pm Eastern.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I hope it has to do with Gemberling's bestiality.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Yeah, he's pretty gross.

They've had some amazing improv though. Especially the baby stuff and gender swapped popcorn bucket.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
This week had a lot of great reaction faces from Lauren, too. I think she said, "ew," about once minute towards the end there.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Groucho Marxist posted:

Skip ahead and listen to the Entourage Writers' Room episode.

:eng101:The Johnnys Bananas Writers' Room

How was the last live improv4humans?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
You should post that in the Reality Show Show forum over at Earwolf. I'd bet they'd enjoy it.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Yeah, no kidding.

Hayes created a pilot called Ghostbags for Adult Swim with some other dude who wrote on Allen Gregory. Plenty of Earwolf talent on Adult Swim.

Deadline article about it.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Tonight's live video Improv4Humans includes RGD favorite, Seth Morris. Plus Mike Still. Should be a good one.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Next weeks live VPN is Who Charted with Jason Mantzoukas. Should be a good one.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
What was this weeks VPN?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I know not everyone listens to Two Charted but skip to about 19 minutes in and check out their new sponsor. Pepperjack Hymen.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Are these live-steamed LA Podfest podcasts archived anywhere? If not I'll just have to wait for their regular release.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Great episode. A bit of a rough start but once it got going it didnt' stop.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Tonight's VPN is Who Charted? with guest host Natasha Leggero and Howard. So, Conduit for Sale, you may want to skip this one.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Yeah weird. Maybe she had to cancel last minute. But Ron Funches is the guest so that should be a good show. I would have enjoyed Natasha Leggero too.

Edit: Great episode and they answered my question. Take that Greggy!

Fezz fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Nov 8, 2013

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I believe it's Billy Merritt. But it could have been Sean Conroy.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Today's I4H was definitely one for the ages.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
It feels like an April Fool's stunt but it's November.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
It's almost as good as episode 130 of the initial run. Plus a nice cameo by Engineer Cody Cody.

I hope they have more of those. The interactions between Bob Ducca and a fellow new age moron are funny but he's at his best against someone who thinks he's full of poo poo.