Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Past Tense Ragu
Oct 17, 2005

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Yeah except drone operators get ptsd as gently caress from killing massive amounts of people with just a push of a button.

Rest of the ep was great.

e: also it takes a lot of training. The human eye/brain is still much, much better than computers at spotting potential threats and differentiating them from, say, schoolbuses full of orphans, but doing so is difficult because the resolution on the images is not anywhere close to ideal, and they have to make split second decisions based on those low res images.

But, you know, donuts.

You're autistic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Past Tense Ragu
Oct 17, 2005

It's unbelievable that anybody would even want to have this argument.

Past Tense Ragu
Oct 17, 2005

Work Friend Keven posted:

I don't think they really care if they're successful in any real sense (they want people to like their show of course but that's not the same thing). They're both fairly well off staff writers, I don't think they're interested in making something good rather than something they can fiddle fart around with and spend time together each week.

Fascinating. Always love reading your take on this.

Past Tense Ragu
Oct 17, 2005

The Cynical Podcast Guy

Past Tense Ragu
Oct 17, 2005

I remember somebody saying NNF was good until Hamilton ruined it, which is so funny. The idea of a talk show being ruined by the existence of a musical is amazing. What a horror that production wrought on the culture