Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
The far away yelling about scabs/union cards really bussed me up for some reason. Good ep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

Did they seem serious

I think they've announced that the show is over at least 5 times now

As serious as they have been the last few shows. We had a solid Big Apple Hollywood Handbook East show.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

ElCondemn posted:

Seconding Shrink, for all you Batlzheads out there.

Thirding Shrink you get an added Mary Holland with your Baltz.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Do spices think that their only audience is musical fans? Why is Off Book the only show with that sponsor?

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Season 3 of Teachers Lounge is still fantastic. " You know that old TV show "Get Smart"? I wish you would get hosed."

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

JethroMcB posted:

I burst into a full-on belly laugh walking down the street when he dropped that. Also loved hearing more about Mr. Weatherman's "Bad Deal" at the gym.

Really wish I knew what the deal with this bottomless piggy bank was, though.

Whenever Drew Tarver goes into that upper octave voice it busses me up.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
It was a good I4H line up this week, Dan Lippert, Drew Tarver and Betsy Sodaro. It was a musical guest ep too for all of the people that dislike those.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
You can apparently hear Dan Lippert talk about getting blown by Nicole Byer in a bathroom on her new podcast

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

EL BROMANCE posted:

Anyone else going to watch the Pardcast stream? Starts in 10.

Yup first year I'll bet able to watch the whole thing, I've been listening since season 4 or 5.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
God I love Conan.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

feedmyleg posted:

Anyone listen to that Punch Up the Jams podcast? As interesting as it sounds?

It is absolutely wonderful. If you liked any of his fake Will Smith end credit raps you'll love it. It became a staple of my very heavy Thursday schedule.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Jimmy abdicated and Scotty Auks turned it into live CBB.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
What a romantic proposal.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

JethroMcB posted:

Man, today's Hollywood Handbook has it all: Ego Nwodim, a story about Sean almost losing the show an ad buy, and The Boys discussing how well Stitcher Premium works.

And Engineer Cody!

"Can't or won't?"

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

feedmyleg posted:

What was that book that PFT used to stop smoking?

http://paulftompkins.com/post/33815114730/this-is-the-book-that-helped-me-to-stop-smoking

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
The boys are doling out some very useful survival techniques on the pro version this week. Providing you have a decent knowledge of a certain SNL alums filmography.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

Mary Holland's great in general and I feel like she should be more famous.

This opens me to remind everyone to watch Shrink.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
The boys continue their Cal Ripken like streak of perfect on topic ad reads with their Pistol Shrimps and the episode features some pretty good David Caruso stories.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
We're going to get the boys on a CBB bonus ep. Possibly playing Mary, duck, kiss.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

Snowmankilla posted:

I went to look for this and they were on the April 30th as well? Or is that what your talking about?

Hasn't been released yet they talked about it on one of today's ad breaks during CBB.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Mao, is this racist?

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
The Jay Leno Bugs Bunny podcast on this week's teachers lounge was great.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Matty B's pronunciation of misanthrope on the new I4H is really bothering me for some reason.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

feedmyleg posted:

How does he say it? I stopped listening after he said the episode was going to be interviews.

My-san-throp, the first part is him interviewing Horatio as a character then the back half is a real interview.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

ArtVandelay posted:

Todd Glass is a barely functional human being and I love it.

It is a delight that Todd Glass exists.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

feedmyleg posted:

Aw poo poo, HH show in NYC is sold out :smith:

Did we know about these shows before or did tickets just go immediately?

I got mine when Sean tweeted about it, no other announcement that I know of, he also posted a Boston show.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
A very excellent Santaman ad today.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

feedmyleg posted:

We talkin' the Ian Malcolm I4H thing? Because I didn't even make it to the first phone call, despite being excited for it. The impression was just too bad and didn't seem to have much thought put behind it.

Give it a shot for when Mookie gets in.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

Hayes and Sean are on Off Book :siren:

It's wonderful.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
"Take a going gummy and keep your cummy" Teacher's lounge is so consistently great.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

Spraynard Kruger posted:

Hayes's little "oh" after Sean breaks canon and reveals the name of one of his cats on the latest Flagrant Ones is giving me life right now.

Baron Davis eyes was wonderful.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

Franchescanado posted:

Pretty sure Mitra Jouhari is one of my new favorite HH guests.

This was a really good one.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Gabrus and Betsy on a live off book today inspired by the large amount of taco Bell they ordered to the theater.

It's a wonderful contrast between Zach and Jess and Gabrus and Betsy on their performing styles/personalities

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
"A waning crebus? You hosed up hombre".

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Today's pro version is them releasing some archival recording of an early teaser freezer. Fascinating to see how far they and the country has come from those early bits.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Since we are on the ActionBoyz kick this is tonight https://www.cya.live/event/2132 .

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

Fellatio del Toro posted:

is it horny to post tasteful pics of kylie jenner to my instagram

Those pics are a must cop for Laker fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Bang and Andy Daly on This book changed my life were excellent.