Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I feel like I’m going cross eyed reading about baby stuff like sleeping from sources that contain differing and sometimes contradictory information

My wife is soon going to ban me from Googling things, I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I’m hoping that I can at least get the small amount of work I need to do to complete my Warhammer Sternguard Squad

All other projects can get pushed back, aside from two models for my DnD group

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The thing I’ve been worrying about for the last few days is happening. My wife has been refusing to nap when possible, such as when baby is sleeping/ when family members can watch her, and is worn out on a night when baby has a lot of gas and is not settling at all.

I am desperately trying to stay awake until feeding so that mom can sleep.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I thank God I don’t live in the US but worry that it will leak into Canada more and more