Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which show has the most (current or future) jobbers wrestling on it?
This poll is closed.
WWE NXT 62 16.36%
WWE Superstars 75 19.79%
WWE Saturday Morning Slam - lmao this thread is old 24 6.33%
WWE Main Event 22 5.80%
Impact Wrestling 196 51.72%
Total: 379 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Perigryn posted:

That's apparently been dropped at house shows already.

He calls that move the 52 pickup!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That DICK! posted:

It was a bust.

It just couldn't draw.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

IcePhoenix posted:

It just couldn't draw.
At least they knew when to fold 'em.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Chinston Wurchill posted:

He calls that move the 52 pickup!

I would unironically love him if he was a heel that did that.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

quote:

California independent talent Willie Mack, who was about to start with WWE NXT, has been released by WWE before he ever started with WWE developmental, PWInsider.com has confirmed.
Mack, a regular with Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and Championship Wrestling Hollywood, is a really talented performer with tremendous charisma. He received an extremely emotional farewell at the PWG Battle of Los Angeles event.

Wellness?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
"We've got this great idea for a gimmick, Khamala in the 21st Century and... Hey where are you going?!"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Alternatively, Vince sees him and then is told his gimmick isn't going to be a dancing fat man gimmick and just fires him outright

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Jeez, that's a bummer. his speech at BOLA was really nice and it sucks that he's not going to be there

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I feel so bad for Willie he was crying his eyes out during his farewell

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That loving sucks

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

On the other hand it's probably good Super Dragon never got around to uploading his speech

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I heard Willie was a goner last Wednesday but I kind of discounted it.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
This seems particularly surreal, him signing was one the cards/agreed for ages, seems like an odd decision.

was it ever made offical that he signed? & how long has he actually been around the developmental set up/Performance Center?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Chewy Bitems posted:

This seems particularly surreal, him signing was one the cards/agreed for ages, seems like an odd decision.

was it ever made offical that he signed? & how long has he actually been around the developmental set up/Performance Center?

No. He was set to report mid September.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Yeah, that sucks. Feel really bad for him especially since I'm guessing he's hardly making Steen/Generico type money on the indies.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Well that loving blows. At least he'll definitely have a spot back in PWG.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Isn't he still booked for indie dates? I thought he was working until the end of the month.

Sucks to hear though, Willie was one of the reasons I got back into PWG.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The following statement was issued to PWInsider.com this afternoon regarding Willie Mack's release from WWE developmental:

Hollywood, CA (October 13, 2014) - Today news of WWE's release of Willie McClinton, Jr. (Willie Mack) has spread through out the pro wrestling world.

quote:

The following is an official statement from McClinton: "I would like to thank everyone for their support during the past few months. It is true that I was scheduled to report to the WWE Performance Center later this year and it is true that they have chosen not to employ me at this time. Although I am disappointed that I will not be headed to Florida, I am proud of the fact that I was on their radar to begin with and was offered the opportunity, and I look forward to future opportunities with the WWE. In the mean time, I will continue my working relationships with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood, AWS, Pro Wrestling Revolution, Future Stars of Wrestling, Lucha VaVoom, All Pro Wrestling, PWG and the numerous international promotions I have worked with over the years."

For booking inquires please contact McClinton at williethejuggalo2000@yahoo.com.

So there you go.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

williethejuggalo2000@yahoo.com

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Listen, you gotta stick with emails some times okay. He's just still a juggalo though.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
woop woop

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Guess management found him to be too much of an oddity. Someone should seriously whip smack their cheeks.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

KungFu Grip posted:

Listen, you gotta stick with emails some times okay.

He registered that email back in 2000 and he'll be damned if he's gonna give it up!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

its too drat hard and expensive to get a brand spankin new email account name on an indy wrestler budget. god drat.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Dave said that it was over "medical or physical test results". Poor Willie, now he won't even be able to afford to update his email address :smith:

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

rovert posted:

I heard Willie was a goner last Wednesday but I kind of discounted it.

Good to know! thanks.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Aww, I don't follow the indie scene that much so I only heard of the guy when they announced he'd been hired, and he looked pretty awesome. I'm also watching BOLA right now, so it's gonna be awkward when/if I hit his farewell speech.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Willie you can't offer a toke to Vince on your first day.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dias posted:

Aww, I don't follow the indie scene that much so I only heard of the guy when they announced he'd been hired, and he looked pretty awesome. I'm also watching BOLA right now, so it's gonna be awkward when/if I hit his farewell speech.

It's not on the dvd

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The date was pretty academic but WWE has finally confirmed the next NXT special is 11th December.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

rovert posted:

The date was pretty academic but WWE has finally confirmed the next NXT special is 11th December.
Should have been Dec 7 to keep with the theme of the last show :v:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Going back to what I said several weeks ago. WWE emailed this image out to the Wrestling media yesterday:

The Subject was "A Special Message From Triple H"

With "the future is bright" in the body of the email.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

rovert posted:

Going back to what I said several weeks ago. WWE emailed this image out to the Wrestling media yesterday:

The Subject was "A Special Message From Triple H"

With "the future is bright" in the body of the email.

neville paid for all of those dragon gate tights and goddammit he's going to get his monies worth

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Triple H's smirk is awesome.

Steen and Zayn are placed beside each other. Let's insanely read into that.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

why did they use everyone's kayfabe name except for Devitt's (and obviously Steen)

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

neville paid for all of those dragon gate tights and goddammit he's going to get his monies worth

I really like that he has a pretty decent rotation of tights. Too many dudes are content with having one set of ring gear with no variation.

SnafuAl
Oct 20, 2010

VR! VR! VR!
BLOODY VR!

sportsgenius86 posted:

why did they use everyone's kayfabe name except for Devitt's (and obviously Steen)

I'm guessing it's because his debut as Finn Balor hasn't aired yet.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

sportsgenius86 posted:

I imagine it's because Devitt hasn't 'officially' debuted on NXT yet.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

KENTA is listed as Hideo Itami so yeah it's because those two haven't debuted.

I love how much NXT is getting pushed, and I hope to god that it just means we get awesome NXT wrestling regardless of what happens on the main shows. let that burn itself to the ground if it means an awesome weekly one-hour show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rovert posted:

Triple H's smirk is awesome.

Steen and Zayn are placed beside each other. Let's insanely read into that.

I'd rather read into the possible pairing of Neville and Charlotte.

• Locked thread