Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Artificial glitch but enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Image 3 is actually just setting a capture card to SECAM (or was it PAL?) with an NTSC signal coming in from a digital camera. :)

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Not unlike "Vogue on Vogue"

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

You can do the Slit-Scan effect in AE with "time warp" and a gradient for the mask,

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

It is the expression and embrace of seldom-seen spontaneous errors in digital media in the absence of proper error detection & correction and the subsequent creation of new forms of visual media arising thereof

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Cozy Hemp Mines posted:

Yes, but to what end?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

It might be best to capture the resulting images to PNG, which imgur seems to tamper with the least, as long as the final image is "small" (under 1mb), and then you won't have to worry about differences in decoding due to platform/etc that COULD occur.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

I got this out of my iphone camera a while back. Broken cable or something. Looks a lot like the background for hotline miami.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

tankadillo posted:

Just found this thread. Playing with Decim8 on my iPhone has been a fun idle pastime for me for the past year.

I like Decim8, but at the same time you can look at a picture and say "yep, that's from Decim8", which isn't so good.

• Locked thread