Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

I hope I can explain this correctly because I am stupid and hopefully hasn't been brought up many times (I did read the past few pages and don't think I saw anything about this).

I use an iPad with this app when I'm not able to browse the forum with my PC (it is a very good app, as an aside, thank you for the work). Before the app did its last update I used to be able to leave it on a thread page that I was reading, and I could go use a different app for quite some time (often hours) or have my iPad on the lock screen. When I opened Awful app again it would put me back in the same thread and page where I had left off before.

However now if I leave the Awful app to go to another then after a very short time that thread will unload itself from the app and I'll be presented with the main forum list and I'll have to go find the thread again.

Was something changed and I've missed an option somewhere? Or maybe something wasn't changed and there's an option that has gone to its default behaviour?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread