Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sieg
Sep 28, 2009

Must kill all humans
This may have already been discussed in the other thread, but will either of these apps support PMs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sieg
Sep 28, 2009

Must kill all humans

The Dave posted:

Now in regards to Awful. I don't think there's any major forum feature that anyone working on the app is like "We don't need that." It's just that with this type of project, which is really a hobby app, there's no time frames or project plan for anything like that. It's just going to take time and someone's dedication.

Specifically in terms of PMs, I believe hardstyle has something worked up for them that will be worked into the app down the road. Time frame? No idea. Not like super far in the future, but don't hold your breath.

No worries, I know it isn't anyone's full-time job. I am glad to have what is there.

Sieg
Sep 28, 2009

Must kill all humans
1.9 just showed up in the App Store for me! Looks great!

Sieg
Sep 28, 2009

Must kill all humans

pokeyman posted:

Also 1.9.1 is out.

Just downloaded! Awesome work. :cheers:

Sieg
Sep 28, 2009

Must kill all humans

pokeyman posted:

Can you check which version of Awful (in the Settings tab) and iOS (Settings app, General, About) you're using for me? I haven't seen that happen before.

Are there, perchance, any ignored users' posts on that first page you're trying to load?

I have a bookmarked thread where there are a couple new posts. I can see the thread was killed by someone on my ignore list. When I tap on the thread the app crashes.

Sieg
Sep 28, 2009

Must kill all humans
Pretty insignificant issue, but I changed my password using my desktop. I knew I would have to change it on my iPad/iPhone, and when I launched the app, it seemed to hang on both. I closed it on both, and upon reopening I was prompted to login. Not really the biggest thing in the world since I knew it was likely related to my password change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sieg
Sep 28, 2009

Must kill all humans

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Can anyone recommend a good painting app for the iPad? Preferably one with some adobe style manipulation tools?

Try the iPad thread or the iOS Apps thread.

• Locked thread