Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SPEND MONEY, T

OmanyteJackson posted:

Join the Guild of Assassins

DnD5e. Sundays at 6. Roll20.net.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3816789

Get In.

Aww, I saw your thread is closed. I was totally interested too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Extraordinary Adventures Of Baron Munchaseen today at 8:00pm? Play a few games? On the SA TG discord?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Fandom is misery.

I have literally never been able to find a group that met more than once for tabletop games in my entire life despite persistent interest, so anyone who's hosting a one-shot of something fun, be it a D&D 5.0 module or some bluffing game or whatever, consider PMing me because I have lots of free time.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Teenagers From Outerspace tomorrow (7/20) at 8:30 PM EST? Silly 80s anime rom-com comedy in tabletop RPG form. Ursei Yatsura, Ranma 1/2, whatever. 2-3hrs Thursday at 8:30 PM EST on SA TG Discord: https://discord.gg/XZATMEb

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Don't like it? COME PLAY ANYWAY, Nyaa and I are running a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure-themed game, it's GM vs GM! We'll be running it in discord, but the recruitment thread is up now!

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

Any FATE play by post games up? I really have an inch only that game can scratch

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

Any one for starfinder?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Hey, I'm gonna run a pickup game of Swords and Wizardry (classic Dungeons and Dragons) at 9 EST tonight. Anyone who wants to is welcome to play. Look in the Swords and Wizardry channel on the linked discord (https://discord.gg/8FhrSS) for character creation (very simple) and rules.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Torchbearer group looking for players. No webcams, discord voip, Roll20 game, Sundays GMT 1800 (PST 10am, EST 1pm). No prior experience with the system necessary, friendly gamers needed!
Quote from GM running our campaign, could use a few more. Contact me via PM here or through discord at Jackard#0484

Jackard fucked around with this message at Mar 18, 2018 around 09:13

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

Hope is a mistake

Anybody playing or want to play Curse of Strahd on Roll20?

«5 »